DR Wgr (REKO)

• kilanziom hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

• I have two different versions of this object.

<kuid:632724:10091> DR Wgr665 Reko St.Berlin

<kuid2:741143:100006:2> DR Wgr REKO St.Berlin-Ost

One of them has opening doors, the other, it seems, not.

Can You confirm, the 2nd does not open the doors at railway stations?

16066-signaturbild-ujb

Früher war nicht alles besser.

Es war nur unsere Zeit, unsere Kindheit und Jugend.

• Das Prinzipder DDR: wir lassen keinen raus :grinning_squinting_face:

Grüße

Jürgen aka Joth

(Ex-Neuköllner)

"Die Dummheit von Regierungen sollte niemals unterschätzt werden." Helmut Schmidt

''Ich habe große Achtung vor der Menschenkenntnis meines Hundes, er ist schneller und gründlicher als ich.'' Fürst Bismarck

"Denk ich an Deutschland in der Nacht, dann bin ich um den Schlaf gebracht.“ Heinrich Heine

"An allem Unfug, der passiert, sind nicht nur die schuld, die ihn begehen, sondern auch diejenigen, die sie nicht verhinden." Erich Kästner

• <kuid:632724:10091> DR Wgr665 Reko St.Berlin - old version -> scheduled only for removal, replaced by <kuid2:741143:100006:2> DR Wgr REKO St.Berlin-Ost

In other words <kuid2:741143:100006:2> is an update of <kuid:632724:10091> - please delete all coaches made under the kuid 632724, they are being replaced by kuid 741143 as we speak. All of these models will eventually be replaced. All models under the kuid:632724 will be erased from the web as soon as possible and will not be updated in the future.

I see there is a problem with animations in all REKO coaches (left instead of right and the oposite). I will try to fix that in all 7 coaches of the REKO family. I will share the info when the correction will be made.

• kilanziom hat eine neue Version hinzugefügt:

Zitat

Wgr series buffet coach of East German railways DR. Model presents the late 1980s / early 1990s "nostalgie" paintscheme. 3d kilanziom, textures Qdaty_2010. Version 1.1.0 (Door animations error fixed).

• kilanziom hat eine neue Version hinzugefügt:

Zitat

Wgr series buffet coach of East German railways DR. Model presents the late 1980s / early 1990s "nostalgie" paintscheme. 3d kilanziom, textures Qdaty_2010. Version 1.1.0 (Door animations error fixed).