T:ANE / Trainz 2019 Screenshots

• Dear kilanziom,

you make so much beautiful for the whole community.

Not at least this amazing rolling stock of the old DB.

I have to say thank you for all your contribution to make

Trainz a living game.

I have some questions to you and your objects. For example

to the route "Mapa_PL", where you can see one picture below.

May I contact you here via private message?

= = = = =

Ich habe mich entschieden, den Bahnhof stärker umzubauen.

Ich hoffe, dass die Fahrdraht-Verlegung näher am (polnischen)

Original ist.

2020-12-03a

16066-signaturbild-ujb

Früher war nicht alles besser.

Es war nur unsere Zeit, unsere Kindheit und Jugend.

• Hello, I'm sorry - I missed your previous question. All the recent screens were made on a slightly extended and rebuilt version of my "Kolej Bystrzycka" map (a real railway located between Świdnica and Jedlina Zdrój on Lower Silesia). It's not available yet, but works continue :)

I work on random Central-European rolling stock projects. Recently some "classic" DB updates and news were added to the fleet. You can expect them to show up in the nearby days both at the DLS, trainz.de and trainzart.pl

Speaking of the map you mentioned - it's a very old project that I made under TRS2006 - a simplified lo-poly idea for a shortline. Sadly my TRS2006 is long-dead and I do not have accesss to this map or the content used for it's creation... I do not have it under my current T:ANE. Other then that - all my powers are pointed at "Kolej Bystrzycka" for a long time now - hopefully until I finish to rebuild and extend her...

• Darf ich fragen, welche Baureihe der DR oder DB die grüne elektronische Lokomotive ganz rechts ist? (Und wo kann ich sie zum herunterladen finden)

• Hello, I'm sorry - I missed your previous question.

Speaking of the map you mentioned - it's a very old project that I made under TRS2006 - a simplified lo-poly idea for a shortline.

It doesn't matter. I would ask you about this map.

I made an mistake. I thought, I had the permission

to change and publish this map. But it isn't so.

So I want to ask you to get an permission for it.

It should also become a part of a bigger map.

By the way, do you remember this historical coaches,

shown in the foreground of the picture below?

Do you have further informations about it? It looks

similar to a coach, "C4i 35a Bauart Altenberg."

2020-12-03b

@NichtSchwitzer,

die im Bild gezeigten Elloks sind alle von Oldtimer.

Verwendet habe ich eine DB BR104, DB BR E17, DR BR E95.

Das "Umlackieren" in eine ältere Version (der DRG) passiert

bei mir leider nur im Kopf, da eine praktische Ausführung

für mich etwas schwer erscheint.

16066-signaturbild-ujb

Früher war nicht alles besser.

Es war nur unsere Zeit, unsere Kindheit und Jugend.

• Hello. If you want, you might use that layout for your future work on a bigger layout - and I see no problem in publishing it later.

The models you have on your screen are... very old models of a 2nd class 'Bhix' series 21A type passenger coach (that I once made and never had the apropriate materials to update it into a more reasonable quality). These cars were produced by ZNTK Opole between 1961 and 1962. Being more precise - they were heavily modernised Prussian coaches from early 20th century with new carbodies built on salvaged frames and bogeys. The carbody was somewhat reminiscent of both 8A and 43A type passenger cars that were then produced from scratch. Here you can find a photo of such a coach, out of service on Wolsztyn station, May 1984:

https://cyfrowa.stacjamuzeum.p…-w-wolsztynie-051984#main

I am not sure if PKP inherited any C4i-35a type cars after 1945. There's little possibility that it happened, but surely they were never a case for a modernisation. Only older cars, primarily of Prussian/Saxon origin (built before 1914) were a case for modernising programmes - two basic types were the outcome in the 1960s - the above mentioned 21A type from ZNTK Opole and the 4AM type from ZNTK Ostrów Wielkopolski.

Anyway, back to the screens:

• What for a beautiful route is this?

Was für eine Strecke ist das?

Bye!!! I'm sorry, but I was left without a connection and probably will be so in the future, now I take this opportunity to answer you, since this morning I have it, but I do not know for how long ... The route is a route made by me, and concerns the Italian territory and especially the regions of Piedmont and LIguria. The time and that at the turn of the 70's,the time when 3600 V.c.a.16 Hz alternating current locomotives were in service,before the conversion to direct current at 3000 v. Cc.The map includes many lines 5/6.E are: Genoa-Savona,Genoa-Asti,Savona -Alessandria,Genoa-Alessandria,(via OVada),Alessandria-Brà,Asti-Brà-

Genoa-Savona electrified in 3000 cc

Genoa - Alexandria """"""""""""""""""""

Savona -Alessandria """""""""" in 3600 ca.

Genoa-Asti""""" up to Ovada with 3000 v cc and from Ovada in approx. 3600 with traction change.

The other Diesel traction...

This map is the smallest one...I made a bigger one that includes many more lines, but this one is all in 3000 V cc

The lines are :La spezia-Torino PN,La Spezia-Milano Cle,La spezia -Voltri,Torino PN-Milano cle,Torino -Aosta,Milano-Chiasso,Milano Cle-Torino PN( via Alessandria),Genova-Milano cle( via Novi),Genova-Torino and Milano(via Casale Monferrato).This is much bigger...That's it...Bye! Fulvio!!

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Und ER haut wieder ein Meisterwerk raus!

Mit dem richtigen Material schafft das jeder. :winking_face:

Danke für das Lob!

So sieht also Motivationslosigkeit aus?

Meine Bilder sind eher wie Gulasch zu betrachten, ich wärme es hin und wieder auf, aber neues wird zur Zeit nicht gekocht. :winking_face:

Umleiter Nightjet nach Wien wurde aufgrund einer Streckensperre zwischen Nürnburg und Regensburg über das Altmühltal umgeleitet.