Trainzove3D

• Hello, people.

If you are interested in rolling stock for Trainz and would like to have unique assets from European railways in your collection, it would be a great pleasure for me to welcome you on my Facebook profile FB Trainzove3D.

To find me you don't need to create or have an FB account, visit me, read, watch the screenshots, maybe leave a comment, I'm sure you will find something for yourself.

These screenshots show my creations.

See ye efter.

T3D Team

• Happy New Year.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Trainzove3D ()

• I encourage you to download a preview version of one of my assets, the link can be found in the album on my FB page. This is because you can see for yourself the quality of this asset and see that it is worth to have it in your collection.

The photo shows a full version of the wagon.

See ye efter on Trainzove3D.

• Hallo, Leute!

Einige neue Unikate von europäischen Eisenbahnen, ich freue mich, euch auf meinem Trainzove3D FB Profil auf Facebook begrüßen zu dürfen.

Um mich zu finden, müsst ihr kein FB-Konto erstellen oder haben, besucht mich, lest, schaut euch die Screenshots an, hinterlasst vielleicht einen Kommentar, ich bin sicher, ihr werdet etwas für euch finden.

Übersetzt ins Deutsche mit dem Free Translation Tool, bitte verzeihen Sie eventuelle Fehler.

See ye efter on Trainzove3D.