Where can i find the missing Blue Sky Interactive content ?

• I'm sorry to writ in english , but i'm not german .

So i purchased PTP 2 Die große Deutschlandbox as a digital download . After i installed it checked the content manager and found that many assets are missing = can't be found on the DLS or on the internet )

All the missing content belongs to Blue Sky Entertaiment .

So is there any place where i can find and download the missing content ?

Thank you .

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm sorry to writ in english , but i'm not german

That fine - feel free to add a translation by using deepL or Google Translate so Non-English speaking members can also help you out there.

So i purchased PTP 2 Die große Deutschlandbox as a digital download . After i installed it checked the content manager and found that many assets are missing = can't be found on the DLS or on the internet

From what I remember: All the content for that pack should be within the download. There wasn't anythink for download afterwords. Maybe you can get us more information about whats missing

(Soweit ich mich erinnere: Der gesamte Inhalt für dieses Paket sollte im Download enthalten sein. Es müsste nichts in nachhinein nochmal heruntergeladen werden)

• That fine - feel free to add a translation by using deepL or Google Translate so Non-English speaking members can also help you out there.

From what I remember: All the content for that pack should be within the download. There wasn't anythink for download afterwords. Maybe you can get us more information about whats missing

(Soweit ich mich erinnere: Der gesamte Inhalt für dieses Paket sollte im Download enthalten sein. Es müsste nichts in nachhinein nochmal heruntergeladen werden)

Do you know where can i find this patch ?

PTP2_Build_44663_to_49976.zip