Anything About Narrow Gauge Trainz

• Most of all I enjoy the middle groups of NG trainz which include t he 30ng , 36ng & 1000mm .Currently I've been playing around with

some inspirational ideas to see if I have a good hand with being realistic and not toy land. Suddenly, I have come up with an interesting

idea. :winking_face: I have adopted the 1000mm gauge as my friend and Euromodeller has expanded my horizons quite a bit.

So, now I have a question, Since we have so many fabulous modellers around the globe, would there be some of these folks to take a few

1000mm models and adapt them to what the std gauge models are representing ??? For example, build a few very olde wooden boxcars,

reefers, gondolas, flatcars, covered hoppers and tankers with some of the company logos on them.

Take your pick on what you prefer to build and go wild. You may want to make copies of some of the stuff that Piotr has done and downsize

some of his artistry and also Samplaire who is one of the best modellers we have.

I'm sure this request could be shorter and more to the point, but since I am not the modeller any of you are, it takes a paragraph or two to

make my point. If there is some mis-understanding about my point in question, please let me know.

I am Ken M. (Col Klink) 242091

SC, USA :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

• Greetings from the USA-

I thought I had a good idea for some help with a bunch of rolling stock. If there is no one who is interested

in working with me on this one, I will remove this notice and cancel the thread.

• Hi , Mate

there are some friends of mine working on 1000 mm models (J.P. Guyader, aka guyader1 , Vincentrh ) they have soon some stuff on the dls and are working on maps from the center of france too...

I am also fond of these trainz...

Friendly, Marc

• Bonsoir Marc

I am so glad you answered my note. I have been to your website many times and have downloaded a lot of your

rolling stock. Since you do like this narrow-gauge version, have you created any of the models in 1000mm ?

I have also been interested in almost everything in Europe and have very little of USA inventory.

Respectfully

Col Klink ( 242091 )

( Ken M. SC, USA )

• I might give it a try when I find the time for it. I will probably need more information from you.