Updates on Olde Kuids

• Hey Guys-

Years ago I was considered a KITBASHER and had a little help along the way. As these Trainz got a little more healthy in the

graphics department, I fell back a short distance. I'm trying to catch up inch-by-inch and it's taking a while.

As it stands, a lot of assets need to come forward because they were either helpful OR darn nice artwork.

What I would like is a little help in a few departments to get rolling again. My first small project is making a few

different tunnel portals that generate or consume trainz as we have seen before. I have included 2 screenies that would

help with the direction I want. These are in 3 pieces using the front opening, a tunnel tube and a dark track.

They just need to be put 2gether as one and have a config file with a string-table that works in TRS2019 and TRS2022.

If there is any one of you who would like to help me with a few new ideas, I would be ever so appreciative.

My Southern Hospitality hasn't failed me yet.

Tell me what you think and let's get 2gether and make a few new pieces.

Hope you like these. If you need to contact me thru email, here is my address : trainz1948@gmail.com

Col Klink (242091)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Col Klink ()