Jeroen Trainz

• Ich spreche schlecht Deutsch , aber ich kann es lesen.So schreibe ich in EnglischSie können auf Deutsch antwortenBecause I'd like to reskin German content, maybe you'll like to see my works.?type=3

• Und für eine Ansicht Tag zum download Und hier später Auran DLS für die Multiplayer

• Sehr schöne Projekte, besonders an der BR 245 hätte ich Interesse.
    Leider kann ich mir in PTP 2 die Drehgestellte nicht von der DLS runterladen, da wohl TS 12 benötigt wird.
    Alle anderen Abhängigkeiten können aber fehlerfrei heruntergeladen werden.

• Hi,

first things first: Thank you for your good work and also the distribution of it. Many of your creations are essential for reconstruct modern times routes/sessions - at least for me ;).

Now I would like to inform you, that the wheels of your latest Taurus locomotives somehow "wobble". I don't know if it's just a texture-issue or if it's a problem with the mesh itself.

Another question which comes to my mind: Are you planing to create a DB AG paint-scheme for the Taurus loco? I would highly appreciate to see one of those.

btw.: A big thank you for the 245's :clap:

Greetings,

Marcel

• Hi, Marcel

I know the wheels of the taurus are far from perfect, I've no other option. (do you have one?)
    I'd like, and my planes are to reskin a br 182 in DB AG schem, the problem is I have no good pictures for...
    Like the VVO traurus?

Photo's for resskins are welcome.

They must look like this;

hobbytrain-h2764-e-lok-taurus-e-182-n_p1.jpg

Higher resolution than 2048X1596
    No shadows on the loco
    No rain

• I can send a new siemens bogey for Taurus and Vectron.

A repaint by me, original by smejki

• Soon at http://www.trainzonline.nl
    Than soon at DLS

Durch eine fehlerhafte Serverkonfiguration sind leider die Anhänge in diesem Beitrag verloren gegangen. Weitere Informationen siehe hier.
    Due a server misconfiguration, the attachment(s) of this post became lost. For further information see here.

• DB 193 306-8

Durch eine fehlerhafte Serverkonfiguration sind leider die Anhänge in diesem Beitrag verloren gegangen. Weitere Informationen siehe hier.
    Due a server misconfiguration, the attachment(s) of this post became lost. For further information see here.