Central Europe MP Route Project

• Hallo,

da ich die Route ausprobieren würde, und erst den Trainz 2019 neu gekauft habe, würde ich mich über ein aktuelles Paket zum installieren in Trainz freuen.

Ich habe keine Ahnung von den Sachen die hier gepostet wurden, und blicke ehrlich gesagt auch dabei nicht durch. Objekte von dem Projekt sind obsolete und Fehlerhaft. Du musst dann dieses und jenes machen um das zu beheben.

Deswegen würde ich mich über ein Paket freuen, was alles für dieses Projekt enthält und nicht erst etliche Reparaturen erfordert. Bestünde deshalb die Möglichkeit ein solches zu erstellen, und es dann zum Download an zu bieten?

Wäre echt toll, und ich würde mich riesig darüber freuen.

Und ein großes Lob und Anerkennung an die Ersteller dieses Projektes.

Vielen Dank im voraus.

Gruß

Ralf

• Offizieller Beitrag

Bist du mit der Benutzung der DownloadStation schon von einer früheren Trainz-Version vertraut? Wenn ja, dann öffne die DLS über den Content Manager im Spiel ("Inhalte Verwalten" im Launcher), dann stelle oben den Filter auf "Auf Download Station" bzw "On Download Station". Nun gebe im Suchfeld rechts oben "Central Europe" ein. So solltest du mehrere versionen der Strecke finden. Ein Rechtsklick auf die höchste Version die du siehst und dann auf "Herunterladen" sollte alles benötigte herunterladen und automatisch installieren. Ein First Class Ticket wird hiefür dringend empfohlen.

Zudem wird vorrausgesetzt, dass folgende Strecken, welche zur Vollversion von TRS19 gehören, installiert sind:
    - Cornish Mainline and Branches TRS19

- Niddertalbahn TRS19

- Canadian Rocky Mountains TRS19

- Edinburgh - Dundee

- Sebino Lake

- Kickstarter County 2 (ist immer installiert)

Leider können wir nicht einfach ein Paket mit allen Inhalten packen und hier auf Trainz.de hochladen. Dazu bräuchten wir die Genehmigung aller Ersteller von verwendeten Objekten. Das sind über 150 verschiedene Personen und diese sind auch teilweise nicht mehr erreichbar, andere wären damit auch nicht einverstanden, etc...

Zudem ist die Strecke für den Multiplayer konzipiert, weshalb sowas ohnehin nur bedingt Sinn machen würde.

Greets, Mika

• Vielen Dank Mika für die ausführliche Erklärung.

Damit kann ich etwas anfangen.

Gruß

Ralf

• nice project

Only one small hint:

Don't miss the ends of the platform roof. :winking_face:

(2nd picture right side.)

<kuid:132952:131622> SAM Platform Roof 02 6m

<kuid:132952:131623> SAM Platform Roof 02 6m DIVIDER *1)

<kuid:132952:131624> SAM Platform Roof 02 6m INIT

*1) Maybe you will need it for the platform access stairs.

16066-signaturbild-ujb

Früher war nicht alles besser.

Es war nur unsere Zeit, unsere Kindheit und Jugend.

• Hello! It is me again. After one entire month and a small break. I am bringing news from my side of things.

So, let´s get into it.

The entire track layout of Budapest is now finished. As for scenery, I am working on the waterfront of Danube river and the other side of the river. For other parts of Hungary heading west (south in-game), some station have their layout finished too. My main focus right now is the line from Nové Zámky to Budapest.
    Štúrovo (SVK) and Vacov (HUN) are the only two stations on the line. I have finished work on Vacov, meaning that I have only around 3 kilometers of scenery work to do until I hit Budapest. The speed limit on the whole line is 100km/h.

- Vacov

- Budapest Keleti fully finished

- Budapest freight yard, depo and industrial area

- Budapest Danube river waterfront and bridge

I also have a sneak-peek from the other end of the route in Czechia.

- Flyover junction on the mainline heading towards Regensburg and suburbs of Brno looking towards the junction (credit: Yuz6099)

- Re-worked line to Žehlička (credit: Yuz6099)

What else is finished?

- Speed limits in Austria, Slovakia

- High-speed junction in Eso station

What else to finish?

- Connect Trauch Hbf. with line to Switzerland

- Re-work Peršing station

- Finish Nové Zámky - Budapest ; Trenčín - Žilina ; Brno - Olomouc ; Olomouc - Žilina ; Olomouc - Praha

Thank You all for Your support! We appreciate it!

P.s: The next fully version is far away, but I will probably have to release quick fix due to some assets being broken again.

• Newest part going to Zebrzydowice, Petrovice u Karvine and Ostrava. Line speed limit is 100km/h and highest limit will be 160km/h to Ostrava.

Also, I have some good news - Czechowice are almost done! A big station with LOTOS Diesel fuel Terminal nearby. Feel free to comment. :)

• Development update: Slovakia

So, I did some work on the line from Trenčín to Žilina. There is still a lot of work left to do in Žilina, but I am exhausted right now so I will take a small break while Yuz6099 finishes Brno.

There isn´t a lot to say about this new part so far, so I will just post some screenshots and a little comment to some of them.

Mainline leaving Trenčín heading for Žilina. I moved the system change (25kV AC to 3kV DC) from Trenčín to Žilina because of reasons stated later in the post.

High speed intersection at a point where old tracks follow the river, while new mainline takes a shortcut across the river and through the hill. There is a slight slope to the whole junction due to superelevation and climb into the mountains.

Hydroelectric power plant and riverside.

Milochov village and station.

2nd interchange of old and new main line just outside of Milochov.

Entrance to Žilina and current state (work in progress). System change is in this station because of the bigger yard, depo and connection possibilities.

Map view with representation of built, new and planned tracks.

Real world map with representation of the new line.

That´s all for now. Thank You for your support and interest. The next release will hopefully come out by the end of July. If you have questions or requests, you can ask me.

Thank You once again!

Best wishes, Richard.

• Development problem:

Hi. So I am now working on the main route again. Unfortunately the new version will not be able to be released anytime soon due to a minor problem with DLS. Some of you may know that some assets are randomly marked as "3rd Party", despite being downloaded from the DLS.

How does this affect our route?

Well, the entire road network that we have been using is affected. Some of the assets are marked as "3rd Party" and some of them are no longer available on the DLS. I don´t know for how long these roads were not available, but I found out only now. This means that majority of the roads are missing even more than before.

And we can not just replace it. Some places have been built very detailed, including precise road markings and road design. Unfortunately, no other road network currently available allows for such customisation.

I have contacted the author of the roads today about a possible fix that I used before. I will keep you all updated about this issue. There are three possible outcomes from this. Firstly, we can replace the road network, which will take a lot of time. Secondly, we can wait for the broken network to be hopefully fixed, which will take a lot of time too. Third option is to do a placeholder version of the route again. That will not take a lot of time, but we are not sure how many assets are affected and whether some other assets don´t have problems. Fourth option would be to just upload the latest version of the route here, but it would be a dissapointment for you guys who expected a lot of new things to be included, but aren´t because the developmment process slowed down too much.

Development update:

As you may have noticed, a new loco has been released - Class 240 (RCAS, ZSSK, ZSSKC liveries). These locos will be added to the multiplayer session once on the DLS. There will also be new single player sessions including these locos.

Finished:
    - mainline to Brno

- mainline to Žilina

- mainline to Budapest

- station in Budapest (including yard, everything on east shore of Danube river, industries)

- station in Žilina (including city and yards)

- half of station in Brno (passenger station and city centre still in construction, freight yard finished, industries finished, needs electrification)

To do:

- "West Hungary Area" (mainline from Budapest to Lake Balaton, Komárom, Gyor, Esztergom) <- currently main focus of building

- 4 new sessions

- update multiplayer session

- Czech / Slovak catenary set (reason why Brno is not finished, we are missing some important assets) <- currently main focus of asset creation

- Fix and finish ZSSKC 131

I am very sorry that the route is not delivered in the state I promised. I will be working hard on delivering this asap in highest possible detail.

Thank you for your amazing support. Thank you for understanding.

• Meanwhile feel free to post the progress here without deps so people who already have the older version can give you Feedback

Yeah I will upload V0.98 Beta on 31st July.

People who understand hungarian signalling can help me with this too. I didn´t really find any guide on what signal needs to be where, so the entire Budapest station is just me guessing. I compared the pylon colors and behaviour of Hungarian and Slovak signals, so I know at least a little bit. However I am not sure about light combinations, speeds and whether the signal has to be 3, 4 or 5 light.

Any kind of help with this is much appreciated. Help with signs would be also appreciated. I do not know the names of the different signs and I would also need explanation on what they mean. I can only work with the signals and signs from DLS. You can DM me or email me here: rikinob.rb@gmail.com

In the meantime, you can follow the development closer on my YouTube and Twitch. I will be uploading shorter videos and clips to YouTube (including tutorials for locos, signals, signs, etc.), meanwhile full development videos will be temporarily available on Twitch (videos will be deleted after 15 days automatically due to the way Twitch works).

Q: When will V1.0 release?

A: When Prague is finished. (and when we have working road network)

Q: What will come after V1.0?
    A: By V2.0 the network will be connected with Denmark.

Finished main line and station in Žilina (line to Ostrava to the right - will be built in V1.0)

WIP Budapest

• It was easier to record a video to show the progress

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Development Problem Update:

I am constantly in contact with N3V´s "Content Repair Group" (further mentioned as CRG).

N3V has recognised our issue with the roads and are actively fixing the assets. We are looking together with CRG for a way to fix this issue.

So far we have found a possible fix for content creators, however no way for users to fix this problem individually without causing the game to recognise these assets incorrectly.

CRG will hopefully have the road network fixed and re-uploaded soon.

I will keep you all updated.

Route Development Update:

- 3/4 sessions are completed
    - Czech/Slovak catenary set is mostly completed

- Brno Nákladní Nádraží (Brno Freight Station/Yard) is completed

- Brno Hlavní Nádraží (Brno Main Station) is WIP

- Brno city center is WIP

- major change to track plan of Olomouc-Praha is WIP

Thank You for support!