Central Europe MP Route Project

• Which of the following sessions do you want me to make first? 12

1. (ČD) EC 237 Budapest-Bratislava-Brno (Station order might be reversed) (6) 50%
    2. (OBB) EC 251 Trauch-Bratislava-Brno (5) 42%
    3. (METRANS) Intermodal Brno-Bratislava-Lužianky-Žilina (Lužianky might not be included if the scripting gets too complex, station order may be reversed) (4) 33%
    4. (REGIO JET) RJ 987 Brno-Bratislava-Žilina (Station order might be reversed) (4) 33%
    5. (ZSSK) EC 139 Brno-Bratislava-Žilina (3) 25%
    6. (ZSSK) IC 133 Žilina-Bratislava (2) 17%
    7. (ZSSK) EC 252 Trauch-Bratislava-Budapest (Station order might be reversed) (2) 17%
    8. (ZSSK) IC 132 Bratislava-Žilina (0) 0%

Quick poll. I will make all of these sessions in order of the amount of votes they receive, you can vote on 3 sessions.

• My currently absolute favourite would be

the train connection between the metropolis

(Constantinople/Istanbul - Sofia - Belgrade -) Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna (- Prague / - Munich - Paris)

As an homage to the old Orient Express

Meine derzeitiger Topfavorit wäre die

Zugverbindung zwischen den Großstädten

(Konstantinopel/Istanbul - Sofia - Belgrad -) Budapest - Bratislava - Wien (- Prag / - München - Paris)

Als eine Homage an den alten Orient-Express.

Hier entsteht eine neue Signatur.

Der Betrieb läuft trotzdem weiter.

• My currently absolute favourite would be

the train connection between the metropolis

(Constantinople/Istanbul - Sofia - Belgrade -) Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna (- Prague / - Munich - Paris)

As an homage to the old Orient Express

Long distance train sessions will be slowly available as we progress with the route. For now doing a reasonable train services that can be fully completed within the current route layout is priority. Other international trains from outside the route or out of the route will be considered and created last.

• A big Thank You to everyone who voted on the sessions.

Plan is this: I will make the first 4 requested sessions into a session pack that will be avilable here. With that, I will also upload V0.98 of the route, the last update for several months until we get Praha into the game (or a quick fix is needed). Few weeks later, I will upload the other 4 sessions.
    V0.98 will overwrite V0.98 BETA, but V0.96 from the DLS will remain functional, including the original 4 sessions.

I will still keep posting updates of the route building.

As for one of the new sessions that I have been working on before the poll, I have uploaded a video of it HERE.

Thank You for your support!