Central Europe MP Route Project

• We are working on replacing most assets for new, modern, PBR versions, including those.

Hallo Ulli

Schau mal hier:

https://kuid.trainz-mp.ru/list.php?x=517519

Gruß Gerhard - heikobahn

This will not help.

• Logo idea for a Central Europe Rail company.

This would be used on map specific locomotives and rolling stock reskins.

What does everyone think?

Logo-Idee für eine Central Europe Rail Company.

Dies würde für kartenspezifische Lokomotiven und Fahrzeuge verwendet.

Was denken alle?

English version

• So, maybe we have a plan to follow? Looks like it! Yellow line is our main priority of completion. I know this isn´t the best map to see things, but you get the general idea. We are located in Přerov (Between Ostrava and Brno in Czechia) and we will be going up to Praha, where we split for Dresden and Bayreuth. We will be working on 4 sides at that point - South Germany + Austria, North Germany + Denmark, Poland + East Slovakia and on the bottom will be Hungary.. We can start work on line from Trauch (Vienna) to Linz.

Line ot Linz is pretty much a straight shot, so we can work on it without worrying about other parts.
    Graz and Klagenfurt will have to wait a little bit, but will be built once I design a more detailed map for the various mountain passes.
    Dresden will form our entrance to Northern Germany while Bayreuth will be our connection with South Germany. We will connect South and North Germany once enough tracks are ifnished. The stretch between Bayreuth and Chemnitz can either end up very short or very long, depending on how these 4 teams will build. Yes, we are dividing the work now into teams for each of these parts.

This is our new official plan. I will work on more detailed plans for individual areas as well (most notably Berlin and Hamburg).

Purple and Red lines will come after Yellow lines are finished, though there can be few exceptions for short or important connections (Kiel, Hradec Kráľové - Praha, Cheb - Ústí nad Labem, Dresden - Leipzig, Leipzig - Berlin)

We also plan our first high-speed dedicated line from Berlin - Hamburg (maybe even Leipzig), whether realistic or not.

We also have some plans with N3V regarding this route, so stay tuned for further informations!

Thank You for supporting us!

• So I think it's time to say "Goodbye" from me to this site.
    Site only. Project's still improving by my side. The reason why I am about to leave is obvious for some people, some of them are THE PART of that reason. So, what do I leave? Unfortunately, as I liked the site in 2019 and I still do for its nice layout and style, it became a spytube for polish stealers to spy on me as well as other content creators. For some of You it might sound exaggerated but this problem exists even on this site! I know I can't stop stealers from stealing but I can't stand it anymore, it's very overwhelming for me and I think I am not alone. Unfortunately, N3V still doesn't want to add encryption for new original freeware assets, so in this case 3rd party publishing is extremely dangerous.

I am a Pole myself, but my nationals became very annoying and arrogant lately - well - they always were. I can't stand such a disrespectful behaviours like stealing content, not to mention other issues like paying for unreleased freeware assets etc.

Thank You to all the people who really supported me.

• Central Europe V0.99 will release next week for free on the DLS ONLY and ONLY FOR TRS19 SP2.

Now,

Do not ask for the route to be for any other game versions or to be available anywhere else, we will not do it. If we find any download links or files of our route being converted into obsolete, outdated, stone age game versions with all modern assets being replaced by your ugly, old, 1995 style of content creation, we will rightfully claim the route as our own. If reporting won´t do the trick, we will take our route back and release it ourselves if need be, even with your ugly modifications.

Due to the very obvious interest of known Polish and Hungarian content stealers, we will be releasing the route only on DLS. None of my assets, routes, sessions or anything else will be here. The rest of the CE team can upload their own assets here or elsewhere at their own discretion, but have it known that I will never ever upload anything on 3rd party website, even though majority of people here are nice.

I will keep posting updates here, however do not expect us to be nice to those few individuals which we have found out.

I myself am tired of constantly being called out for things I didn´t do (looking at you, Czechs) even after explaining the situation over and over for over 2 years now. GROW UP AND LEARN TO READ.

P.s: You can take your "I hAvE bEeN mAkInG cOnTeNt FoR oVeR 10 yEaRs!!!" and simmilar crimes of humanity to your own dying Facebook groups and whine there.

P.P.s: We all know your pseudonyms in here, it´s painfully obvious. Grow up and stop pirating the game as well.

And if the piracy continues, we will hit a better and bigger deal with N3V and the payware side of things if needed. We always had the availability to do this. We never had to release the route for free, but we did, because we actually release things for ANYONE to use, without the need of browsing 48596 websites to find unknown kuids OR to be part of shady, hidden Trainz communities with Google Drive, UložTo or other file hosting website links.

Thank You to people who truly support us.

**** You to people who fake support us.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sebastian () aus folgendem Grund: 2 Beiträge von Slovak_Eagle mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Vielen Dank für ein weiteres tolles Update eures Schmuckstückes!

Danke auch das ihr weiter macht trotz der Geschehnisse, ich habe ähnliche Erfahrungen mit verteilten Inhalten von mir auch machen müssen in der Vergangenheit. Möge der Blitz sie beim scheißen treffen :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• Vielen Dank für ein weiteres tolles Update eures Schmuckstückes!

Danke auch das ihr weiter macht trotz der Geschehnisse, ich habe ähnliche Erfahrungen mit verteilten Inhalten von mir auch machen müssen in der Vergangenheit. Möge der Blitz sie beim scheißen treffen :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Hi Christian - stehe gern als "Beta" Tester wieder zur Verfügung. Falls es neues gibt.

• IN multiplayer :

Why is the message : There is a new version of DBSig under developement. Please check for updates in the next time! DBSig in its current version is not fully compatible with trainz versions newer than T:ANE SP2 ! showing up again ?

And those are marked in red as Open for edit - faulty :

<kuid:388413:451045> NBS+ OeBB 1044 092-3 Schachbrett Design

<kuid:388413:451048> NBS+ OeBB 1044 103-8 Vekehrsrot Pflatsch

<kuid:388413:451049> NBS+ OeBB 1044 501-3 Schnellzug Versuchslok

<kuid:388413:451046> NBS+ OeBB 1044.01 Prototype

<kuid:388413:451047> NBS+ OeBB 1044.10 Original Design

<kuid:388413:451044> NBS+ OeBB 1044.10 Verkehrsrot Pflatsch Weathered

<kuid:388413:451050> NBS+ OeBB 1144 221-9 Verkehsrot Wortmarke (slightly weathered)

<kuid:388413:451051> NBS+ OeBB 1144 256-5 Verkehsrot Wortmarke

I have TRS19 PLUS Build 111 341

• Offizieller Beitrag

As they're my assets: whats the fault with those?
    I suspect its the fact that the Importer in SP2 refuses to accept assets which contain FBX files most of the time... Since the licenses requires me to make modifications easy, having the source files in there was the easiest way to allow for that. Well, guess I will need to have a look at whether I can find another way to easily make the sources available for modifications without having FBX files in the assets...

Greets, Mika

• I am updating the multiplayer session.

Few things to note here:

The DBSig are the same signals and same message that appears on other German routes using a certain signal (Including Schwaeninger Land for example). As I am not the author of those signals, I can not do anything about it, but generally we should be able to disregard that message, as it has been there for few years or so and the author has not done anything to those signals. So for that, turn towards their original creator for explanation.

As for the NBS+ things, please let Mika know the atual error as to why they are faulty. Their position on the route has absolutely no effect and is no help.

• I am updating the multiplayer session.

Few things to note here:

The DBSig are the same signals and same message that appears on other German routes using a certain signal (Including Schwaeninger Land for example). As I am not the author of those signals, I can not do anything about it, but generally we should be able to disregard that message, as it has been there for few years or so and the author has not done anything to those signals. So for that, turn towards their original creator for explanation.

As for the NBS+ things, please let Mika know the atual error as to why they are faulty. Their position on the route has absolutely no effect and is no help.

Thank you for your dedicated work . The route looks great altogether and is a masterpiece for sure. - if you upgrade, could you add more trackmarkers (specially to the yards and stations ) what makes it somewhat easier to navigate trains or even create a schedule ? However, keep up this wonderful work.