Central Europe MP Route Project

• We have none of these on the route to begin with. We have no German signals on the route nor installed, because we don´t have Germany yet. We only got the Austrian OEBB signal system, but that is from someone else.

I looked at what uses the DBsig library or is even tied with it. It came back to xBUe crossing assets. And since we never managed to make the crossings work in the first place, I just decided to get rid of them completely.

I don´t have time or patience to try and figure this out after months of no sucess anymore. And now out of nowhere for no reason the DBsig message appears. Automatically I just decide to trash that kind of thing and move on to stuff I can actually make work and fix.

Maybe in the future we will make custom assets for German and Austrian crossings and make them ATLS or TRC as those systems are easier to set-up and troubleshoot.

• I have downloaded all the routes, I am missing the dependencies of the author Tume Kuid: 82412

I am missing more than dependencies by the authors Auran and geophil and tume. :frowning_face:

• To answer you two, it is still listed in the description and in the post with the screenshots of what you truly need.

And no, I am not going to replace further 99 assets, which have literally no suitable replacements. I already took out 79 payware assets, which on itself took a month to replace. Doing 99 more is just not an option right now for us time-wise. Though in the future, these 99 assets will be completely irrelevant.

As for other news, 3rd update to route and 2nd update to sessions will roll out during this weekend. This is due to further asset updates and other things breaking certain parts of the route.

One brand new session will be released too.

As for other sessions, I have further 3 planned, but without confirmed release date.

• Hi Authors! :)

Very-very impressive, beautiful job.

I would have a question regarding the level crossings/systems on the layout - are you using default, builtin-method level crossings, or systems (TRC, ATLS, xBue, etc)? What is the preferred system on the layout?

Krisz

• Mostly default for Slovakia and Czechia. One line in Slovakia does have TRC crossing because of the station layout and crossing type.
    As for Germany and Austria, we will see whether we will use xBue or make our own ATLS and/or TRC models. By pure luck one of our members managed to get them working for a while, however the set-up doesn´t want to save properly and re-sets itself every time the route is loaded.
    Poland uses it´s own system, which works like a TRC and ATLS merge.

Hungary will use default crosings mostly. So far we haven´t encountered any places which would require TRC or ATLS set-up.

Yap, my question is technical related, the reason I am asking is we are developping a new signalling system, and one of the goal would be to have these elements real relationship with level crossings (simulating malfunction, etc.).

So either we make extended functions for the builtin methodology, and/or

Just simple compatibility to existing systems.

Weare trying to make decision which would be the best solution... :)

Krisz

• I realized now that I was missing to download the T: ANE asset pack for TRS19.

Downloaded and installed, they are all now.

Thanks so much. :)

Ve coro in cuèo...

• TRC and ATLS systems are the best imo. Having your new system be linked to an existing and easy-to-set-up method of level crossing design would be the best. It could be quite complex to script all the functions to work together, but once finished, it would allow anyone to easily set it up.

though xBue system is currently a no-go on the DLS version of the route, simply because we just can´t get it to work, maybe in the future we either find a work-around and manage to get it working, or just make our own ATLS or TRC equivalent of the system.

• Just to clear things up regarding xBue. The reason the system keeps resetting lays within the method of working on routes or session in Trainz. If you decide to use xBue for controlling level-crossings, you always need to make sure to start editing you route by open up the 'base session' and switch then over in the layer tab to 'Route-layer' instead of 'Session-layer. That way you can be sure that xBue configuration stays the way you want it to be. It's kinda complicated :winking_face:

Edit.: I guess using TRC based level-crossing is the better option because of its simplicity.

Regarding the CE project: Keep up the great work, I love watching this thing growing!

Greetings,

Marcel

• Thank You for this. I will let the guy developing Northern Germany and Denmark know and see if we can finally get it working.

Also for crossing system used in Denmark, it is a mix of default, ATLS and old Danish TRC style system made to work in cooperation and trigger each other.

• Well, we might be covering the line from Brno to Praha. But, we are going to be soon covering the line from Trauch to Linz and Munich as well! And maybe something in Hungary too. All at once.

I know I haven´t shown any plans for Hungary yet, that is intentional. But we are covering North-West first between Budapest and Austrian border. Which means Wiener Neustadt will come in one of the following releases too! No, Székesfehérvár is not confirmed to exist yet.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Slovak_Eagle () aus folgendem Grund: paragraph

• Update:

1. I am still hard at work creating sessions for the route. I have also started to accept commisions (free of charge) for session ideas, requests and recommendation. As such, I can not guarantee that particular session will be made, however that depends on the amount of time I will have on hand and how fast N3V can fulfill plans. So, if you have session ideas, you can let me know. I will look into all of them. I am doing this appproach because I have ran out of ideas.

How to submit session idea / request:

0. Direct message here, on Facebook, e-mail or Discord.
    1. Starting station (needed)

2. Destination station (needed)

3. Via station (optional)(for passenger trains list all requested stops)

4. Expectations - shunting, run around, industry operating, passenger transport, freight move from A to B (optional)(however yard shunting and industry operations are not my strong side of scripting, so chance of these happening is low)

5. Locomotive/s (optional)(if electric, has to be capable of running in the said electrification system)

6. Train cars (needed, have to be on DLS)

7. Cargo (needed - unless yard shunting or industry operating)(can also be light engine move)

8. Weather, season and time of day (optional)(example: rainy, spring, morning 7 to 9)

9. Amount of AI (optional)(none, low, normal, high, heavy, traffic jam)

Note: Point 1., 2. and 3. apply only if session is style from A to B. In case of yard shunting and industry operating, choose location for point 1.

For these session requests, I am attaching an empty map on which you can mark the train path. Note that it does not mark station names nor locations. You will either have to use your own route knowledge, help yourself with it in the game or search through images in this thread.

As for other sessions which I am working on right now. I am attaching a map of the sessions I am working on. So far I have ade sessions raging from 30 to 60 minutes. All of these sessions (except Stark) are going to be ranging from 60 to 180 minutes. Though Budamar one is going to be extremely long, I will divide it into shorter parts. All of these will release together as one session pack.

2. Current plan for Hungary is attached as picture below. You can get an idea of what is where and how big it will be. This part is developed by our new member, Jani_VM14 . I have allowed him to seek help from other members of the community for this part of the project. If anyone is interested to help out, please contact him directly.

Green lines: important lines, have to be built
    Blue lines: secondary llines, are not required for this project

3. We are still awaiting response from N3V for our future plans. No, we are not going payware yet. What we are doing is going to be a surprise.

4. Due to the enormous size of Germany, we will be sticking to a scale of 1:8 on the entire lenght of the network. This is something we haven´t done yet.

5. Version 1.0 will release with main line to Praha and Linz finished. North-western Hungary has no confirmation date nor release as it is in the early stages of development.

That concludes the updates as of today 25.3.2021. Thank You for your support and patience.

• Thanks for the update,

I look forward to the Hungarian section seeing that there are some suitable Flirt 1s to run on it :)

Leidenschaftlich daran interessiert, alte Trainz-Assets am Leben zu erhalten.

Passionate about keeping old Trainz assets alive.

Wenn Sie müde werden, lernen Sie, sich auszuruhen, nicht aufzugeben.

When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.