Central Europe MP Route Project

• Central Europe Mini - Seasonal Concept

Latest idea of our team (which was considered in early stages of CEM creation) is making the map seasonal. This requires modernised assets and lot of time. But firstly, we'd like to hear an opinion from the public. Do you think it is a good idea or not? Feel free to discuss. :)

• ZiuT should we make another threat about that?

Really good issue to talk about, even for CC. Also the question might be not just about seasonal, but also to create a good nightmode for scenery and objects.

I'd love having different scenery settings, but I wonder how much work it would be?

I think we can. :winking_face: I'd like to mention some issues, not only related with seasonal assets and nightmode.

• Hi Richard,

This time you won for the second session !

The signal showed "auto" and the shunter accomplished his task without any problem,

No derailment occured .

Phew ! Thank you for your efforts :) !

Cheers,

Philippe

• I had to bypass that signal completely and use an invisible signal. Placed it after the problematic signal, moved the shunting train a little and used signal set rules to make it work. I am glad that the issue is finally resolved. Thank You for the feedback!

I am now thinking of giving the upcoming sessions out before official release to some people for beta testing. Because as proven here, even if it works on my side, it might not on someone else´s side.

• So, quick update.

As TRS19 SP4 has released yesterday, two of us and one another of my friends have encountered unexpected problem with the game. This problem is "Crash to desktop" at startup. I have managed to trace the problem to the game´s content folder and as such, I suspect that either N3V accidentally created some form of hard limit on the size of content folder, which is highly unlikely, or that SP4 has broken some content during the update. If this is true, then we esentially have to go through 600GB of content we have installed over the years.

Fortunately for us, we can still access our content managers and extract our files from there. I have done some experimenting and after creating a new content folder, I managed to resolve the crashing. This means I can continue my work on the routes and sessions, but at a slower pace as I will have to get majority of the content freshly downloaded and installed again and at the same time, finding the broken asset in the original 600+GB folder.

So, please be careful when updating to SP4 and create a backup, just to be sure. You can not downgrade the game without re-installing it.

Thank You for your support and patience, I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

• While my colleagues are working on making assets seasonal so that we can start a remodel of the CE Mini, I wanted to use this time to bring something out as well. It has been a very secret project for the last 2 months and won´t be released for at least 1 more month. However, there is some public availability to it and I have officially announced it today on my YouTube channel.

As such, I would also like to announce it here. While others have been focusing on CE Mini and me not having the apropriate skills to help out, I decided to make something for the community.

A small route, with 20 sessions, fully interactive and continuous, and with a small story. I would like to announce Polaris ,a new payware project of mine.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Merry Christmas everyone!
    I know there were no news since a month, but we are working hardly to satisfy most of our fans. All I can say is that Slovakia is being reworked and seasonification is almost done. And the old assets are also being reworked. So, expect the news in January. :winking_face:

• Hello!

You may have noticed that I started to post few more screenshots lately. All of them are from the upcoming sessions created for the new CE Mini. I am still not done with creating them. Last 5 days I have spent a lot of time in the editor. In these 5 days I have created 5 sessions. Sounds incredible, I know, but they really aren´t that simple, I am just fast. I am also not done yet, as I want to create more.

As for the already released sessions, I don´t know if I will spend time on fixing them and moving them into this new version of CE Mini, due to some substantial changes to trackwork, which make the released sessions incompatible. Fixing them would take an unknown amount of time, time which I may not have on my hands. It´s weird how creating new sesisons is easier than fixing existing ones :grinning_squinting_face:

Now, if all goes well, expect big news in early February. If all goes wrong, expect big news later.

• From the session creation side, I have so far created 10 sessions, there are still few more I would like to add into the list, but not certain if I will finish them.

Finished:
    PKP - 1 session
    PKPC - 2 sessions
    KolejeSlanskie - 1 session
    ZSSK - 2 sessions
    ZSSKC - 1 session
    PSŽ - 1 session
    ČDC - 2 sessions

WIP:
    RegioJet
    ČD
    AlzaCargo
    Arriva

From the following screenshots and names, you might be able to tell that some of them are a direct continuation of each other, and that is correct. The two PKPC sessions, the two ZSSK sessions and the two ČDC sessions are continuation of each other, you could say they are one session split in two parts.

CEM - PKP RME 22267 (Normal, 30 minutes)

CEM - PKPC TAE 223678 (Easy, 20 minutes)

CEM - PKPC TKS 223831 (Hard, 60 minutes)

CEM - KolejeSlanskie RPE 22243 (Hard, 60 minutes)

CEM - ZSSK Os 5495 (Hard, 30 minutes)

CEM - ZSSK Os 5496 (Hard, 30 minutes)

CEM - ZSSKC NEx 42558 (Normal, 60 minutes)

CEM - PSŽ NEx 49331 (Expert, 40 minutes)

CEM - ČDC Pn55899 (Normal, 40 minutes)

CEM - ČDC Pn45900 (Easy, 30 minutes)