Central Europe MP Route Project

• Super!

Tut mir leid: Ich Konzentriere mich besser auf wieder hauptsächlich auf die reale Welt und baue still für mich.

Besser für mich und alle Anderen hier.

Bekomme zu viel mit von der heutigen Gesellschaft, um die es schlechter steht als Vielen bewusst.

Werde nur noch selten hier sein.

Vielleicht stelle ich mal was zu Download (Hier oder auf DLS)

Viel Spaß mit Trainz

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ohne jetzt böse zu sein, ich hatte doch letztens in einem anderen Thread schon etwas zu Off-Topic angemerkt. Das ist der absolut falsche Thread. Hier bauen wir eine Strecke und zeigen unsere Fortschritte...

Und um dann auch noch was zum Thema beizutragen:

Szenerietechnisch hat sich leider um den Tagebau rum noch nicht allzuviel weiteres getan. Ein paar Feldertexturen wurden verlegt, das wars aber auch schon. Ich werd eine Weile daran auch nicht weiterbauen können und die nächsten Tage noch versuchen mich ranzuhalten, dass zumindest bei meinem Führerstandsprojekt die meisten Funktionen noch im Grundlegenden so bereit sind, dass erstmal in der Betaversion getestet werden kann.

Greets, Mika

• Elkezdtem dolgozni a catenary-nál ... és én zavartam a menetrendszerrel, bonyolult és 4 drótot használ az 1 helyett.

HUNGARY?

• Release of the temporary version 0.8!
    -new Austrian branch with huge station
    -for older route parts fixing with TRS19 standarts is in progress, so some areas may look ugly
    Also, i couldn't figure out German/Austrian railway signs and signals. So Austrian part is without signals.
    I'm searching for a man who can place signals and signs at Austrian part correctly.
    This version is for TRS19 only.

Planned: finish Austrian branch and create an authentic Austrian catenary set.
    https://drive.google.com/open?…iYtINsrP310F7lnI6XLCPcJzN

• Hello, RichardBosnak here :)

I would say it is the time for me to work on Slovakia again. Presenting here nearly finished Komárno. 3 platforms, 2 through tracks and 4 yard tracks, cement plant, Danube river and future connection to Hungary.

I am also working on a new city west of Komárno, it is Trnava. There will be a connection from Komárno to Trnava via Nové Zámky. Nové Zámky will also include a branch to Štúrovo and cross the Danube into Ostrihom.

• I have uplaoded CE Version 0.81 to the DLS. It should be available within the next 24 hours.

<KUID:622685:100409>

This version includes finished line into Komárno.

I updated the texturing and tracks on the route, so the textures do not cover the tracks, fixed signals and signs placement in Czechia and Slovakia.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Slovak_Eagle () aus folgendem Grund: Changes

• Slowly working on Trnava. Just finished catenary on the entire station.

8 tracks in main yard, 9 tracks at industry branch. Total of 7 industries are present at this station.
    The passenger station consists of 3 platform tracks and 2 through tracks, which make their way though the entire station and yard.

After the station, there are 4 tracks which will separate into two mainlines. One heading east towards Nové Zámky and Hungarian border, the other heading north towards High Tatra mountains. (yes I know irl it is south to Nové Zámky and east to Tatra mountains but I didn´t look at compass when I built bratislava)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Slovak_Eagle () aus folgendem Grund: Added night image

• Offizieller Beitrag

Industrie ahoi! Der Ausbau in Traunheim Nord ist auf der einen Seite nun fertig, auf der anderen entstehen aktuell große Industrieanlagen. Dies sind zum einen eine Fabrik für Betonpaneele, zum anderen eine freie Impression des Gütersloher Mielewerks, welches beim Vorbild hier steht. Auf der anderen Seite der Hauptstrecke befindet sich der Schrottplatz, der bestimmt schonmal auf früheren Screenshots zu sehen war. Die beiden Seiten werden durch einen Tunnel verbunden, um Rangierfahrten über die Hauptstrecke zu vermeiden. Auf Grund des Platzes und der Höhe der verfügbaren Tunnel (wenn jemand kleine moderne Tunnelsplines kennt, bitte melden!) werden bei den Rampen zwei Rangierloks im Tandem benötigt werden.

So schaut Traunheim Nord aktuell von Oben aus:

Andernorts wurde auch am Kohleladebereich des Tagebaus weitergebaut. Es ist zudem ein verfallenes und verlassenes Dorf zu finden, was in der Realität ja häufiger im Ausbreitungsgebiet der Tagebauen der Fall war.

In beiden Breichen hab ich mich bisher erstmal vorallendingen ums Grobe gekümmert, Details dürfen natürlich auch nicht fehlen, um die gehts hoffentlich beim nächsten mal :)

Ganz nebenbei ist das Gebiet Tagebau meiner Meinung nach eine eindrucksvolle Demonstration der Stärken von Speedtree-Bäumen. Es gibt ja immer wieder so ein hin-her über die Performance davon, aber dieser Bereich beweist, dass richtige Wälder und tausende von Bäumen im Bild an sich kein Problem sind, wenn man sich an einige Empfehlungen hält.

Greets, Mika

• Offizieller Beitrag

Vielfalt schadet nie. Da es sich bei dieser Strecke um eine Multiplayer-Strecke handelt, können wir uns aber sowieso nur bei dem bedienen, was auf der DLS ist :)

Greets, Mika

• Here I am again! This time with a new factory and station.

The factory is located in a small town "Šaľa". Consumes "Fuel Oil" and tank containers to produce plastic. It´s name is "Duslo Šaľa".

The yard for this factory is not electrified and small. 3 tracks total, 1 for passenger station and other 2 for freight yard. The electrified mainline runs alongside the complex and yard.

The mainline itself connects Trnava and Nové Zámky. The speed limit on the entire section is 120kph (excluding Šaľa station and yard) Šaľa is located around 4,7 kilometers from Trnava, but will be just outside of Nové Zámky.

The line crosses the longest slovak river "Váh" and also the "R1" (nicknamed: PR1bina, after a king that ruled the area) highway.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Slovak_Eagle () aus folgendem Grund: grammar

• I am very happy to announce, the first part of Denmark for this project is starting to get done, the first station after the Border to Germany will be Padborg, i finished building padborg, and it's scenery today, making Padborg the first completed station of the danish part. here is some pictures of the station, and also its intermodal facility

• Hello again! I am happy to announce that a new version of Central Europe is heading to the DLS!

In this version you will be able to enjoy many new things, but most noticeably that the first track loop (Bratislava - Komárno - Nové Zámky - Trnava) is finished!

The entire loop is 27 kilometers long and takes around 17 minutes to drive it´s entire length following the speed limits and not stopping anywhere.

Nové Zámky station is built in 2 parts. Freight yard (6 tracks) and Passenger station (5 tracks, 3 platforms). There are 2 go through tracks at the entire station, although only one will make you avoid both sections.

I have also decided to give more attention to details, so I placed street lights, platform lights, underpasses, benches, trash cans and information boards for each platform on all existing station in Slovakia.

Additionally, I have also remade majority of signals and signs for the trains to follow official General Rules of Slovak Railways. Meaning that now, you have warning signs for pre-signals, pre-signals, main signal warning signs, speed limit change warning signs and more!

I will release a tutorial on what each sign and signal means, how they work and what you have to do in order to correctly get through.

Additionally, some pictures from the newest section! (Nové Zámky - Komárno)

I believe that is all.