Wohin für viel Güterverkehr

• ENG:

I want to go to Germany to photograph Cargo trains passing by and the environment must be nice as wel
    Where can you advise me to go?
    For an example I thing to go Koblenz because It is about 3hrs driver that for me also a reason

DE:

Ich möchte nach Deutschland, um vorbeifahrende Güterzüge zu fotografieren, und die Umwelt muss auch schön sein
    Wo kannst du mir raten zu gehen?
    Zum Beispiel geh ich sowas von Koblenz weil es sich um 3h Fahrer handelt der für mich auch ein Grund ist

• Germany has MANY locations where you can spot cargo trains, since they use every normal track passenger trains also use. It's not seperated in germany.

The Tracks between Würzburg and Gemünden are also nice to visit. There you have some mountains tracksided, a road and the River "Main" on the other side. You can use the Regional Express (RE) from Würzburg to Retzbach-Zellingen for Example and walk back about 2-3km in the direction of Thüngersheim. In northern germany you can visit the Mainline between Maschen and Buchholz (Nordheide) and maybe further in the direction of Bremen, you can visit the Tracks between Bremen and Bremerhaven, there are multiple Spots wich are easy to reach with the Regio S-Bahn. Germany really has MANY good spots. Just take a regional train, exit somewhere and watch out for a good spot. There are often Fields and small ways you can walk along the tracks in germany. You will find your spot. :)