Euromodeller Assets on the DLS

• Finally, last items for this year...

more 760mm NG Tracks with a SAM ballast

They have been sent to the DLS but will not be live until next year!

Endlich die letzten Artikel für dieses Jahr ...

mehr 760mm NG Tracks mit SAM Vorschaltgerät v3.7

Sie wurden an die DLS geschickt, werden aber erst nächstes Jahr live sein!

EMT NG Track 3 760mm

<kuid:166065:106366> EMT NG Track 3- 760mm

<kuid:166065:106367> EMT NG Track 3- 760mm Rare Use

<kuid:166065:106368> EMT NG Track 3- 760mm Rusty

Cheers and stay safe,

Leidenschaftlich daran interessiert, alte Trainz-Assets am Leben zu erhalten.

Passionate about keeping old Trainz assets alive.

Wenn Sie müde werden, lernen Sie, sich auszuruhen, nicht aufzugeben.

When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.

• Happy New Year!

The 760mm NG track is now available on the DLS

Frohes neues Jahr!

Die 760-mm-NG-Spur ist jetzt auf dem DLS verfügbar

• Vielen Dank für die Mühe mit dem Modellieren der Assets und jetzt auch hier auf Trainz.de einstellen, Graham!

Thank you very much for your work of modelling assets and now putting it here on Trainz.de too, Graham!

• Today I have 2 Regio DB EMU sets for you. DB Regio Stadler Flirt 3

• BR 429 5-car set and BR 1428 4-car set.

They have PBR textures and a very detailed interior and are made in TRS19 v4.6 basic.

These sets have each got a mesh library which you should download first and then download the units.

-------------------------------------------

Heute habe ich 2 DB EMU Sets für Sie. DB Regio Stadler Flirt 3

• BR 429 5-Wagen-Set und BR 1428 4-Wagen-Set.

Sie haben PBR-Texturen und ein sehr detailliertes Interieur und sind in TRS19 v4.6 basic hergestellt.

Diese Sets haben jeweils eine Netzbibliothek, die Sie zuerst herunterladen und dann die Einheiten herunterladen sollten.

---------------------------------------

Driver cab included. Fahrerkabine inklusive

On DLS and CM now. Jetzt auf DLS und CM.

EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio Mesh library <KUID2:166065:107059:1>

EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio A <KUID2:166065:107060:1>
    EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio B <KUID2:166065:107061:1>
    EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio C <KUID2:166065:107062:1>
    EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio D <KUID2:166065:107063:1>
    EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio E <KUID2:166065:107064:1>

EMT BR 1428 Flirt 3 DB Regio NWL Mesh library <KUID:166065:107149>

EMT BR 1428 Flirt 3 DB Regio NWL A <KUID:166065:107>
    EMT BR 1428 Flirt 3 DB Regio NWL B <KUID:166065:107146>
    EMT BR 1428 Flirt 3 DB Regio NWL C <KUID:166065:107145>
    EMT BR 1428 Flirt 3 DB Regio NWL D <KUID:166065:107144>

They are not 100% accurate, but I think that you will like them.
    Cheers and stay safe,

Sie sind nicht 100% genau, aber ich denke, dass Sie sie mögen werden.

Prost und bleib sicher,

• Coming to the DLS very soon, the first Stadler Flirt 1 ever to be allowed on the DLS!
    Special thanks to Bekaember for making the arrangement with author Zolinymusz and the HOTT/PTS-Club.

Sehr bald kommt die DLS, der erste Stadler Flirt 1, der jemals auf der DLS zugelassen wurde!

Besonderer Dank geht an Bekaember für die Vereinbarung mit dem Autor Zolinymusz und dem HOTT / PTS-Club.

This is not just a quick repaint, it is also an update to v3.7 so that I could get it onto the DLS, that involves a lot of changes to the config files.
    There are many changes and updates to the original, the biggest change being the addition of passengers to all 4 cars.
    The passengers will get off at active stations and new passengers will get on. Unfortunately the doors are unable to open.
    The 2 centre cars have each got 4 cameras in.
    A set of new seats have been added.
    A new driver's cab has been fitted, just to mention a few alterations.
    I now have a good set of meshes and parts to enable me to make more versions, you might just notice a H-GySEV unit on the viaduct, that will be next.

Dies ist nicht nur ein schnelles Repaint, sondern auch ein Update auf Version 3.7, damit ich es auf den DLS übertragen kann. Dies beinhaltet viele Änderungen an den Konfigurationsdateien.

Es gibt viele Änderungen und Aktualisierungen am Original, wobei die größte Änderung die Hinzufügung von Passagieren zu allen 4 Autos ist.

Die Passagiere steigen an aktiven Stationen aus und neue Passagiere steigen ein. Leider können sich die Türen nicht öffnen.

Die 2 Mittelwagen haben jeweils 4 Kameras.

Eine Reihe neuer Sitze wurde hinzugefügt.

Eine neue Fahrerkabine wurde eingebaut, um nur einige Änderungen zu nennen.

Ich habe jetzt einen guten Satz von Maschen und Teilen, damit ich mehr Versionen erstellen kann. Vielleicht bemerken Sie eine H-GySEV-Einheit auf dem Viadukt, die als nächstes kommt.

I have just had notice from N3V that the downloads have been approved.
    Please allow 24-48 hours for them to appear on the DLS.
    I'll let you know when they are available.

Ich habe gerade von N3V erfahren, dass die Downloads genehmigt wurden.

Bitte erlauben Sie 24-48 Stunden, damit sie auf dem DLS erscheinen.

Ich werde Sie wissen lassen, wenn sie verfügbar sind.

Cheers and stay safe!

• Hi, thank you :)

Krisz

Krisz!

It was nice of you to get permission for me, please thank your teams (HOTT and PTS-Club) for creating so many assets for this game,

The H-Start numbers are 1415 079-2, 2415 079-0, 3415 079-8 & 4415 079-6.

The GySEV set is nearly ready, 1415 505-6, 2415 505-4, 3415 505-6 & 4415 5050.

I will then make a second set of each (H-Start & GySEV) with different numbers so that you can run 2 sets together in a consist.

Krisz!

Es war nett von Ihnen, die Erlaubnis für mich zu erhalten. Bitte danken Sie Ihren Teams (HOTT und PTS-Club) für die Erstellung so vieler Assets für dieses Spiel.

Die H-Start-Nummern sind 1415 079-2, 2415 079-0, 3415 079-8 und 4415 079-6.

Das GySEV-Set ist fast fertig, 1415 505-6, 2415 505-4, 3415 505-6 und 4415 5050.

Ich werde dann jeweils einen zweiten Satz (H-Start & GySEV) mit unterschiedlichen Nummern erstellen, damit Sie 2 Sätze zusammen in einem Bestand ausführen können.

• All due respect to yours and to all the creators who are involved in making the layout Central Europe. You are fantastic.:)

If any help needed, just feel free to contact me, I am online / available in most cases, and I am in daily contact with most of the old guys, content creators from our country.

Take care, stay healthy. ::)

Krisz

• I am pleased to announce that the MAV H-START EMU set is now live on the DLS.

Ich freue mich, Ihnen mitteilen zu können, dass das MAV H-START EMU-Set jetzt live auf der DLS verfügbar ist.

EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 1415 079-2. a <KUID:166065:107190>
    EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 3415 079-8.b <KUID:166065:107274>
    EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 4415 079-6.c <KUID:166065:107192>
    EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 2415 079-0.d <KUID:166065:107193>

Also there are 2 Consists for the DB Flirt 3..

EMT BR 429 Flirt 3 DB Regio, 5 Car consist <KUID:166065:107134>
    EMT BR 1428 Flirt 3 DB Regio NWL 4 Car Consist <KUID:166065:107154>

Enjoy!

Stay safe, take care,

• Hi Graham,

thank you for the update and the upload of this model. Looks great and we really appreciate it. :)

In the section "b" and "c" in the config the kuid-table entry should be "zarjelzo_im" instead of "zarjelzo". :winking_face:

This train end signal is kind of obsolete because it was used in the operation until 2016 and this white-blue livery was introduced in late 2020.

So basically it is a non-existing combination. :upside_down_face:

I think this should match to the model: <kuid2:9999:60028:5> HOTT Mesh Train end.

It's payware but if someone needs a realistic FLIRT interior you can find it __here__. (see attached image)

Best regards,

Lort

• Hello Lort, I was just going to post the correction here but you beat me to it :)

There are some more changes/improvements that I need to make and when I have finished I will upload the updates to the DLS

I hope that you and your team enjoy the reskins/updates.

The G-ySEV set will be sent to the DLS tomorrow with the new end-sign and with my small improvements.

That will then be followed by an updated red/white original.

• On the DLS/CM you will find an updated Flirt H-Start set and a consist for the set.
    Script issue is now sorted plus I've made a few other improvements.

Auf dem DLS / CM finden Sie ein aktualisiertes Flirt H-Start-Set und einen Bestand für das Set.

Das Skriptproblem ist jetzt sortiert und ich habe einige weitere Verbesserungen vorgenommen.

EMT MAV H-START Flirt Consist 415 079 <KUID:166065:107398>

EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 1415 079-2. a <KUID2:166065:107190:1>
    EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 2415 079-0.d <KUID2:166065:107193:1>
    EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 3415 079-8.b <KUID2:166065:107274:1>
    EMT MAV H-Start Stadler Flirt, 4415 079-6.c <KUID2:166065:107192:1>

But the big deal today is the release of the GySEV Raaberbahn Stadler flirt set of Hungary/Austria.
    The Raaberbahn or GySEV is a Hungarian-Austrian railway company based in Sopron, Hungary. The company is a joint enterprise of the states of Hungary (65.6%), Austria (28.2%) and a holding belonging to ÖBB Austrian Federal Railways (4.9%). In Hungary it is called Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurti Vasút (GySEV), in German it was called Raab-Oedenburg-Ebenfurther Eisenbahn (ROeEE) until 2008 when it changed to its name to Raaberbahn.(Wiki)

Aber die große Sache heute ist die Veröffentlichung des GySEV Raaberbahn Stadler Flirt-Sets aus Ungarn / Österreich.

Die Raaberbahn oder GySEV ist eine ungarisch-österreichische Eisenbahngesellschaft mit Sitz in Sopron, Ungarn. Das Unternehmen ist ein Gemeinschaftsunternehmen der Staaten Ungarn (65,6%), Österreich (28,2%) und eine Beteiligung der ÖBB Österreichischen Bundesbahnen (4,9%). In Ungarn heißt es Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurti Vasút (GySEV), in Deutsch Raab-Oedenburg-Ebenfurther Eisenbahn (ROeEE), bis es 2008 in Raaberbahn umbenannt wurde. (Wiki)

EMT H-GYSEV Raaberbahn Flirt 1415 505-6.a <KUID:166065:107319>
    EMT H-GYSEV Raaberbahn Flirt 3415 505-2.b <KUID:166065:107320>
    EMT H-GYSEV Raaberbahn Flirt 4415 505-0.c <KUID:166065:107321>
    EMT H-GYSEV Raaberbahn Flirt 2415 505-4.d <KUID:166065:107322>

On DLS and CM now

I will get a conist to the DLS asap, I can't send the consist wnen I send the units, it gets rejected because the assets are not on the DLS, even though they are in the same upload.

I could however send a route to the DLS with missing assets and it gets accepted :face_with_rolling_eyes:

I hope you enjoy these colourful units,

More soon...

Stay safe and take care,

Ich werde so schnell wie möglich eine Liste an die DLS senden. Ich kann die Konsistenz nicht senden, wenn ich die Einheiten sende. Sie wird abgelehnt, da sich die Assets nicht auf der DLS befinden, obwohl sie sich im selben Upload befinden.

Ich könnte jedoch eine Route mit fehlenden Assets an die DLS senden, die akzeptiert wird

Ich hoffe, Sie genießen diese bunten Einheiten,

Mehr in Kürze...

Bleib sicher und pass auf dich auf,

• The GySEV consist is now on the DLS / CM

<kuid:166065:107399> EMT H-GySEV Raaberbahn Flirt Consist 415 505

Cheers and stay safe

• Today I have for you the third Hungarian Flirt set..
    This is an upgrade and repaint of the original one from the HOTT site, I have tried to mimic the exact colours of the original but have added all the updates and improvements to it.
    This is the colour scheme that the original MÁV sets had, now being replaced by the blue/white scheme.

Heute habe ich für dich das dritte ungarische Flirtset ..

Dies ist ein Upgrade und Repaint des Originals von der HOTT-Site. Ich habe versucht, die genauen Farben des Originals nachzuahmen, aber alle Aktualisierungen und Verbesserungen hinzugefügt.

Dies ist das Farbschema der ursprünglichen MÁV-Sets, das jetzt durch das blau / weiße Schema ersetzt wird.

I would like to thank the members of the HOTT team for their assistance in getting these iconic EMU sets available for the Trainz community.

Ich möchte den Mitgliedern des HOTT-Teams für ihre Unterstützung bei der Bereitstellung dieser legendären EMU-Sets für die Trainz-Community danken.

EMT MAV Stadler Flirt 5341 002-3.a <KUID:166065:107403>
    EMT MAV Stadler Flirt 5341 002-3.b <KUID:166065:107404>
    EMT MAV Stadler Flirt 5341 002-3.c <KUID:166065:107405>
    EMT MAV Stadler Flirt 5341 002-3.d <KUID:166065:107406>

You can find them on the DLS and in CM now.

I have sent a Consist to the DLS which has now been approved and will arrive in 24-48 hours.
    The consist will put the units in the correct order and the correct orientation.

Sie finden sie jetzt auf dem DLS und in CM.

Ich habe einen Consist an die DLS geschickt, der jetzt genehmigt wurde und in 24-48 Stunden eintreffen wird.

Der Bestand ordnet die Einheiten in der richtigen Reihenfolge und Ausrichtung an.

Cheers and stay safe,

Prost und bleib sicher,