Euromodeller Assets on the DLS

• Hello Hans, welcome to Trainz.de.

On the DLS you can find these rail ends..

<kuid:42471:22011> Pile of gravel railend

<kuid:42471:22005> Concrete railend

<kuid:42471:22007> Iron1 railend

<kuid:42471:22009> Pile of grass railend

Cheers,

Graham

Leidenschaftlich daran interessiert, alte Trainz-Assets am Leben zu erhalten.

Passionate about keeping old Trainz assets alive.

Wenn Sie müde werden, lernen Sie, sich auszuruhen, nicht aufzugeben.

When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.

• Thank you Graham and of course Markus, I appreciate your work and help.

I did some track(assets) modding for Transportfever 2 so I know what massive amount of work is involved.

I like shunting and (de)coupling trains and set switches in multiplayer sessions what's all not possible in Transportfever 2 but in Trainz it's all there:)

Best Hans

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Hans213 ()

• Next year from me .

......maybe :)

Helvetia Bergbahn, Fiktiv.

Ich rüste eine unfertige TRS2012-Strecke von mir auf TRS19 und von 1435mm Gleis auf 1000mm Schmalspurgleis um.

Es war eine zweigleisige Route, hat aber jetzt eine eingleisige, sodass Sie viele 1435-mm-Assets sehen werden, die geändert werden müssen.

Ich habe das Video gemacht, damit ich die Kamerafunktion an der Strecke überprüfen kann.

Es wird ein Zuhause für unsere 1000-mm-Schweizer Assets sein!

Helvetia Bergbahn, Fictional.

I am converting an unfinished TRS2012 route of mine to TRS19 and from 1435mm track to 1000mm narrow gauge track.
    It was a 2 track route but now has a single track, so you will see many 1435mm assets that need changing.
    I made the video so that I can check the trackside camera function.

It will be a home for our 1000mm Swiss assets!

Helvetia Bergbahn

Cheers,

Graham

• Hi Graham,

Do you know if there is a single rail level crossing with barriers for the Rhätische Bahn on the DLS? Actually I need three barriers for the crossing at Campocologno (Bernina Bahn).

And are there RhB tunnel entries with small rocks, or without rocks on the DLS?

Because the existing ones are very beautiful, but have to large rocks for my small model railway.

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've no idea where I should do.

Best Hans

• Hi Hans,

do you have the "Urola Tunnel"?

regards Mark

Hi Mark,

First I want to thank you for all the beautiful RhB models you made. It must be a life's work to do.

I just started with Trainz and want to make a RhB route with multiplayer sessions from our 2 x 4 meter club Bernina Bahn model railroad.

Because of the multiplayer sessions I may only download from the DLS.

The tunnels I've downloaded from the DLS are:

1. EMTS RhB Tunnel Portal Left (and Right)
    2. EMTS RhB CG Baerentritt Tunnels and Bridge

Unfortunately I can't find "Urola" on the DLS.

Best Hans

• Tunnels are a pain in the a*** in Trainz, trying to find one that is perfect is like trying to win the Lotto!
    I have found a tunnel that was nearly right and I reskinned it and converted it to 1000mm, I asked the creator for permission to publish but never got a reply back.

I'll try again but I don't like to be a nuisance.
    Have a look for tunnels with the name 'Metric' in the title to see if anything fits your model.

Level crossings, I have some in my collection that might be acceptable but they need a lot of work to get them updated for the DLS, I'll see what I can do with them.

Tunnel sind in Trainz eine Qual. Der Versuch, einen perfekten zu finden, ist wie der Versuch, im Lotto zu gewinnen!

Ich habe einen Tunnel gefunden, der fast richtig war, und ich habe ihn neu gehäutet und auf 1000 mm konvertiert. Ich habe den Ersteller um Erlaubnis zur Veröffentlichung gebeten, aber nie eine Antwort erhalten.

Ich versuche es noch einmal, aber ich mag es nicht, lästig zu sein.

Suchen Sie nach Tunneln mit dem Namen „Metric“ im Titel, um zu sehen, ob etwas zu Ihrem Modell passt.

Bahnübergänge, ich habe einige in meiner Sammlung, die vielleicht akzeptabel sind, aber sie brauchen viel Arbeit, um sie für das DLS zu aktualisieren, ich werde sehen, was ich damit machen kann.

Cheers.

Graham

• Moin,

Heute gibt es 2 1000 mm Industry/Freelance Koef II Rangierlokomotiven mit Innenausstattung und eine 1000 mm Warren Through Truss Bridge.

Today there are 2 1000mm Industry/Freelance Koef II shunting locomotives with their interiors and a 1000mm Warren Through Truss Bridge.

EMT 1000mm Koef II Interior Freelance Blue <KUID:166065:114000>

EMT 1000mm Koef II Interior Freelance Yellow <KUID:166065:113998>

EMT 1000mm Koef II Industrial/Freelance, Blue <KUID:166065:114001>

EMT 1000mm Koef II Industrial/Freelance, Yellow <KUID:166065:113738>

EMT 1000mm Bridge Warren Through-Truss Single <KUID:166065:112059>

Ich habe einige Brückenenden verfügbar (seit 2020)

I have some bridge abutments available (since 2020)

<kuid:166065:105406> EMT Bridge Abutment - Concrete

<kuid:166065:100310> EMT Abutment - Dirty Stone

Sie sind auf dem DLS und in CM für Build 3.7 aufwärts.

They are on the DLS and in CM for build 3.7 upwards.

Cheers,

Graham

• Einige von euch kennen vielleicht schon meine Handgelenksprobleme.

Gestern wurde mir von meinem Arzt gesagt, dass ich weniger Zeit am PC sitzen muss, ich habe ein Problem mit der Hand, die ich mit meiner Maus benutze, auf Englisch heißt es Karpaltunnelsyndrom.

Ich muss jetzt so arbeiten.. maximal 2 Stunden am PC, dann 2 Stunden eine Orthese am Handgelenk tragen (früher waren es 30 Minuten), dann noch 2 Stunden am PC und so weiter...

Mit der Orthese kann ich nicht viel machen :frowning_face:

Das ist das Ding, das ich jetzt schon länger tragen muss.

Some of you may already know of my wrist problems.

Yesterday I was told by my doctor that I must sit for less time at my PC, I have a problem with the hand that I use with my mouse, in English it is called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

I have to work like this now.. maximum 2 hours at my PC, then wear a brace on my wrist for 2 hours (it used to be 30 minutes), then another 2 hours at the PC and so on...

There is not much I can do when I wear the brace :frowning_face:

This is the thing that I must wear for a longer time now.

Ich möchte schreien, mein Hobby ist Trainz, aber ich muss es jetzt weniger genießen. :frowning_face:

Ich werde mit der Produktion fortfahren, aber viel langsamer.

I feel like screaming, my hobby is Trainz but I must enjoy it less now. :frowning_face:
    I will continue wth production, but at a much slower rate.

Sorry,

Graham

• Heute habe ich 4 Schweizer Artikel, 2 RhB Güterwagen und 2 Häuser

Today I have 4 Swiss items, 2 RhB goods wagons and 2 houses

EMTS RhB Gak_v 5408 <KUID:166065:113174>

EMTS RhB Gak_v 5402 <KUID:166065:113175>

EMTS FO Stadel 02 <KUID:166065:114045>

EMTS FO Stadel 01 <KUID:166065:114046>

Sie sind auf dem DLS und in CM für Build 3.7 aufwärts.

They are on the DLS and in CM for build 3.7 upwards.

cheers,

Graham

• I know the matter by myself...

I think the biggest problem is on the id-card... the date of birth...

I hope you're not too bad with the brace.

Best ALMorgan

• Alles Gute für dich, Graham!

All the best for you, Graham! :exclamation_mark:

Josef

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRS19_105096

HP870-057ng | Intel i7-6700K | Nvidia GTX1080 | TRS19_SSD Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | Micron 4x8GB

• Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Kommentare.

Ich mag es einfach nicht, nicht in der Lage zu sein, das zu tun, was ich tun möchte, aber wenn ich nicht tue, was mir gesagt wird, könnte ich mein Handgelenk dauerhaft schädigen.

Mein Gehirn verhält sich, als wäre ich 30 Jahre alt, aber mein Körper kennt sein wahres Alter, ich werde nächsten Monat 71 Jahre alt.

Alt werden ist nichts für schwache Nerven.

Aber es gibt viele Menschen, die schwerwiegendere Krankheiten haben als ich, also werde ich mich anpassen und voranschreiten.

Mein Glas ist noch halb voll und nicht halb leer.

Ich habe das Gefühl, dass sich mein Glück ändern wird Ich hatte letzte Nacht einen großen Gewinn im Lotto, ich werde die 3GBP, die ich gewonnen habe, in einen neuen FCT investieren :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Prost und bleib gesund,

Graham

Auf der langsamen Spur entlangschlendern.

Thanks for your kind comments.

I just don't like being unable to do what I want to do, but if I don't do as I am told I could do permanent damage to my wrist.
    My brain acts like I am 30 years old, but my body knows its true age, I'll be 71 next month.
    Growing old is not for the feint hearted.
    But, there are a lot of people that have more seriuos illnesses than I have, so I will adjust and move forward.

My glass is still half full and not half empty.
    I feel that my luck is about to change I had a big win on the Lotto last night, I will put the 3GBP that I won towards a new FCT :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
    Cheers and stay safe,
    Graham
    Ambling along in the slow lane.