Euromodeller Assets on the DLS

• It is with Great sadness that I write to you this message, I am Graham Junior, son of Graham (Euromodeller)
    Unfortunately I regret to inform you my father, train fanatic essentially since birth, a great man, a brilliant engineer who thought of everything mechanically, like his father and his father's father who had vast knowledge of all things mechanised and electrical passed away on January the 3rd 2023 at the grand age of 72
    He was in no pain, he loved everything to do with this simulator and would always show me his works, they were always amazing and he would
    always talk about everyone on this forum and how you guys appreciated his work, I can see this by all of your kind words to him on here
    I lived with him for a while up until his passing and he was content with what he had achieved in his lifetime
    I thought it best I make an account on here to let everyone know why My father had not been active for some time
    I am trying my best to gain possession of his computer but with not working and the government being unable to help with funding for the funeral it is not looking very good, I am absolutely trying my best and would love to pass on any assets to anyone who wants them on here
    We will remember him
    All of my love
    - Graham Junior

• Dear Graham, (junior)

It is with dismay and deepest sadness that I heard the news of your father's death.
    I realize that in a situation where you have to let a loved one go, words offer no real comfort.
    your father leaves a void in our community that we will fill with memories and thoughts but will never be able to fill. My thoughts accompany you through this difficult time.
    With silent greetings
    Jörg

Lieber Graham , (junior)

mit Bestürzung und tiefster Betroffenheit habe ich die Nachricht vom Tod Deines Vaters vernommen.

Mir ist klar, dass Worte in einer Situation, in der man einen geliebten Menschen gehen lassen muss, keinen wirklichen Trost spenden.

dein Vater hinterlässt eine Lücke in unserer Gemeinschaft, die wir mit Erinnerungen und Gedanken füllen, aber niemals schließen werden können. Meine Gedanken begleiten Dich durch diese schwere Zeit.

Mit stillem Gruß

Jörg

"Die schlechte Nachricht ist: Wir sind 11 Minuten zu spät. Die gute ist: Ihre Anschlusszüge haben noch mehr Verspätung!"

• A very sad announcement.

I appreciate his models very much and have often installed them.

Dear Graham Junior

My sincere sympathy to you, we will give your father best

memory.

proconfaust

Betriebssystem: Windows 11 Pro 64Bit

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700F 4.9 GHz; Mainboard: Gigabyte B660M ; Arbeitsspeicher16GB ; Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB

TS12 Build:61383;TMR2017 Build:85470;T:ANE SP4-Build:105766;TRS2019(PE)SP5 Build117009;TRS 2022+ Build:123794;TRS22(PE) Build123801;

• It is, as always, extremely sad to hear that we have lost another great member of our community. My condolences. May Graham rest in peace.
    With all the modernisations of beloved assets he created, he has surely left his mark in the Trainz community. He will be fondly remembered here as his legacy will continue to live on in the shape of hundreds of virtual houses, locomotives, industries and railway tracks on computers around the world.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to make sure that the content created by your father has a secured future. I hope you can succeed in your endeavour.

Best regards,
    Mika

Student in Vollzeit, Straßenbahnfahrer in Teilzeit. Skripte für Trainz wenn Motivation da ist...

"It's always more fun to share with everyone" -Jack Johnson

• My sincere condolences on the passing of your father.

I appreciated him very much as a content creator.

He made the world of trainers very happy with his objects

with his objects. We lose with him a good friend and

a great content creator.

Best Regards

Piggylax

• Dear Graham.

I lost my father some months ago, so I know only too good, that no words can ease the pain. But keep in mind that in my thoughts I am with you and my dear old Englishman!

One of the painful signs of years of dumbed-down education is how many people are unable to make a coherent argument. They can vent their emotions, question other people’s motives, make bold assertions, repeat slogans—anything except reason.“ (Thomas Sowell)

• Graham Junior,

This is very sad and unexpected news, Graham has been a stalwart of the Trainz Content Creators, and a long time Member of the Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works group and will be a very much missed friend.

• Dear Graham Junior,

my sincere condolences on the death of your father. The reprocessing of "old" Trainz content was his great passion. Thanks to his great efforts, my old meter gauge creations could be brought back to life. I am very grateful to him for that. I also like to remember our conversations in discord about ongoing projects. Graham will be missed by me and the Trainz community.

With my best regards Markus (shanemoritz)

Brickcourt Production

• Dear Graham Junior,

My deepest condolences on the passing of your beloved father.

I really appreciated his work of building/rebuilding /reconverting obsolete objects for Trainz. He did it with great attention and passion, with great joy on the part of the entire Trainz community.

I had the opportunity to exchange several private messages with him and I really appreciated, in addition to his technical ability, his great courtesy and his availability.

Graham will be greatly missed.

Best ALMorgan

• Heartfelt condolences, again one less Trainz friend.... I am very sad. I had such a bad feeling when there was no reply to my last post. Graham was in the forum almost every day. (Google-Translate)

Herzliches Beileid, wieder ein Trainzfreund weniger.... Ich bin sehr traurig. Ich hatte schon so ein schlechtes Gefühl, als auf meinen letzten Beitrag, keine Antwort kam. Graham war fast täglich im Forum.

• Dear Graham Jr,

Please receive my deepest condolences for the passing of your father.

Graham was a great contributor to our Trainz family and a good friend to us all. We will miss him.

May he rest in peace.

Kiind regards - Pascal

• Dear Graham (jr)

My condolances on your loss. Your father will be remembered as one of the great contributors for the Trainz family.

May he rest in peace.

Kind regards

Pierre

"THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT"