Beiträge von java23

and the winner is :

... Proconfaust, der zweifellos den Titel Sherlock Holmes verdient !

Es war also ganz einfach ein weiteres Quad, aber blau !

Was hätte ich mir über diese mysteriöse fehlende "155" vorstellen können !!!

Jubel !!

Tchuß,

Philippe

Ach! Kapitän Hastings hat sich uns angeschlossen :collision: !

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe ! Du hast eine schöne Sammlung :groddi !

Der 155 erweist sich als sehr selten und geheim : Sein Preis wird an der Börse steigen :TOP_arrow: !

Tchuß

Philippe :slot_machine:

Nein, nein, das Objekt wird verschickt ... und in einer Geschenkbox mit einer schönen Schleife :ribbon: ... und einem von Hercule Poirot :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: beglaubigten Detektivdiplom :admission_tickets: .

Es wird auch eine Rangliste :sports_medal: für diejenigen geben, die die nächstgelegenen Hypothesen aufgestellt haben :) !

Die Wetten sind offen ! :popcorn

Tchuß

Philippe :smiling_face_with_halo:

Ahaaaa!

Danke für den Gedanken :) !

Die nächstgelegenen Kuids sind :

..99 : R Stall A......................(Bauernhofstall)

102 : R Pick Up....................(weißer Pick-Up)

105 : R Haus 2b...................(Fachwerkhaus)

107 : R Haus 4.....................(kleines niedriges Haus)

111 : R Haus 6.....................(Backsteinpavillon aus den 1960er Jahren)

116 : R Haus 8.....................(moderner Pavillon im provenzalischen Stil)

119 : R_Antenne_3..............(Pylon für TV, Zellphone usw.)

127 : R CAT-D8N.................(großer Caterpillar-Bulldozer mit vorderen und hinteren Pflügen)

137 : R VW Kübel................(VW-Armee-Jeep)

145 : R Winterdienst L.......(kommunale Schneeräummaschine, Blitzleuchte)

146 : R Winterdienst..........(kommunale Schneeräummaschine, Blinklicht aus)

147 : R Cat950.....................(kleiner Caterpillar-Bulldozer mit Frontschaufel)

149 : R Caravan...................(Campingwagen)

155 : --------------------------------------------------???????????????????????????-----------------------------------------------

156 : R Quadt Rot

157 : R Quadt gelb

161 : R M22 Leiter..............(Leiterwagen für öffentliche Beleuchtung oder Telefon-/Stromleitungen)

165 : R M22 orange............(kommunaler Muldenkipper)

169 : R Combine.................(Mähdrescher)

172 : R Kran.........................(Teleskopauslegerbaumaschine für Hochhausarbeiten/Kranmontage)

173 : R VW-Van gelb...........(das Yéyé-Hippie-VW-Wohnmobil unserer Kindheit)

174 : R VW-Van grün..........(das gleiches in Grün)

176 : R GAZ66.....................(Planen-Militärlastwagen)

179 : R Opel Blitz 2.............(Muldenkipper der 1950er Jahre)

212 : R_German_Soldier....(deutscher Soldat)

Also,

Hinterhofpool ? Rasenmäher ? Zelt ? Gärtner-Müllcontainer ? Scheune ? Fahrrad ? Motorrad ? Mobil-home ?

Der erste, der findet, ... hat das Recht, es an die anderen zu senden :grinning_squinting_face: !!!

Mit freundliche Grüße,

Philippe

Hallo Leute,

Ich suche ein Objekt von "rizzo_the_rat" (deutsches Mitglied) : <kuid:514708:155> .

Ich habe das Internet, das Webarchiv und Downloadseiten durchsucht, ohne Erfolg ...

Vielen Dank an alle, die es haben könnten ...

Tchüß,

Philippe

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your comprehensive list : much appreciated :) !!!

Concerning the mat '57 (Benelux treinstellen), I thought that it was available, according to the image shown by "verbo622" on the TrainzOnline downloade page, but the only EMU available relating to this image, is in fact a green hondekop nr 308 (http://link.trainzonline.nl/dl/1168) .

I don't know if he made the other 3 ones shown on the image as betas, or as reserved, but I would appreciate the blue one :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes: !

If verbo622 is no longer active, or doesn't want to publish it, I would be candidate to make a reskin ... if he is OK with my proposition ... anf if anyone has his contact ...

Cheers,

Philippe

Hi Richard,

This time you won for the second session !

The signal showed "auto" and the shunter accomplished his task without any problem,

No derailment occured .

Phew ! Thank you for your efforts :) !

Cheers,

Philippe

Hi,

I've tested the 4th iteration of the session :

There is some progress :winking_face: :

1 - the signal 2654 is still subborn, and I still have to help this poor Adam :wacko: ...

2 - for the first time, Tomas has not derailed, and I could finish the session successfully :clap: !

Cheers,

Philippe

In surveyor, I've verified the signal 2654, it is configurated to allow shunting for locomotives with priority 3 . The shunter has effectively a priority of 3 . So far, so good .

In the session, if I hover on the signal 2654 and click on "view details", the line "manual control" shows "Force S1 STOP signal" . If I click on this mention, I can choose "Force shunt signal", and then the signal turns from red to white, and the shunter begins to move .

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Philippe

HI,

Sadly, the same two problems are still occuring ...

I've run the second session two times .

1 - Adam the shunter is still unable to proceed

2 - The derailment seems to happen at different places :

- first time at the end of a tunnel,

- second time just after the station of Zajicov .

The train is the very long one driven by Tomas . The 13rd vehicule derails and the session fails .

Cheers,

Philippe .

Hi guys,

Thank you for your wonderful work, plenty of details and beautiful landscapes :) !

The first singleplayer session work like a charm !

For the second one, there are two problems :

- At the beginning, Adam (the shunter) is unable to couple two more passenger cars to the driver's train : the signal just in front of him remains red ("line occupied by another train") . I have to manually set the signal to a shunting indication (white) in order to liberate Adam and let him accomplish his task .

- When the driver is at Zajicov, the very long (2 locos and 49 vehicules) AI freight train which was waiting at Medvedov starts ... and derails at the exit of the next tunnel ... and the session finishes here :frowning_face: .

I'm playing with the last versions of these sessions (rev .2) published on the DLS . I've tried 3 times, and the same problems occured each time .

Hope this helps :winking_face: ...

Cheers, Philippe

Hi,

Beautiful project :smiling_face_with_halo: ... but daunting tremendous work, guys :face_with_open_mouth: !!

I'm on the knees when I see this map !

By the way, the sessions created for v0.98 map work perfectly on the v0.99 map :thumbs_up: !

I've searched fot "Trauch" on Internet, but cannot find it : is this town imaginary ? Same for "Persin" ...

Congratulations for your work !

Cheers,

Philippe