Beiträge von trainmaster189

I'm not really sure, but I did see the other cars as well.

<kuid2:62456:10006:1> dbz751_red_2kl

<kuid2:62456:10007:1> dabz756_red_1kl

<kuid2:62456:200:1> br445

Please note that the br445 is based on the original prototype version which never saw production, but you can still edit it into the modern production version that came more than a decade later. I remember seeing a highly detailed version somewhere on the forums a while ago, but I think a lower poly version would also be nice.

I've heard about this horrible wreck on a few train disaster documentaries from here in the US, especially an episode of Seconds From Disaster several years after it happened and I was four years old at the time when the derailment took place. I'm very sorry that this high speed rail journey ended like that.

ALMorgan, you're one of the content creators who not only made Trainz more interesting for me, but you got me into more German trains, mainly the steam locomotives. I will not forget all your earlier models from over a decade ago and I still have fond memories of when played with that earliest BR44 model you converted in Trainz 12.

Thank you very much for the great MSTS conversions, you've made for Trainz so far (despite some might need work) and I really appreciate it!

- Trainmaster189

I already commented on your RDC BR 101 reskin Basti87, but that CFL Stadler train looks nice and it looks similar to the new CalTran one that will run over in California in the near future.

I tried all the ones that p-dehnert here mentioned and they're all good! However, if anyone wants more accurate/authentic German steamer sounds, it's best to be patient when someone, somwhere might make some.

The closest you can get is this enginesound "<kuid:241304:100261> Ty2 enginesound 09+" which was made for the Polish PKP Ty2 class steam locomotives which are actually German BR52 steam locomotives. It's all right for now until someone makes a better one.

I think the DLS freeware TGV Duplex is somehow better because of the headlights are in a more accurate spot and they could also work in multiplayer. I get the payware one has very good interiors, but I wouldn't care about buying it. Also, I'm not into multiplayer, so I don't really know and I prefer doing single player operations.

This is why I might be seriously considering purchasing TRS22 because of Schwäninger Land with the ICE 4. If anyone wants more modules and even unfinished routes for their fantasy routes, I have tons with two here and the rest on the DLS to be used and modified. I used to like building routes from scratch a lot, but I just lose patience, no ideas for German names for towns and cities, and I do other stuff more often. I only find myself completing reskins and even consists when it comes to Trainz.

The one I'm working on is in the early stage and I'm already facing major issues regarding performance. However, if you like to see pictures of it, visit the trainz.de Discord server. I'm not satisfied with the current stage, therefore I didn't announce anything here about this project. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I just joined the server and thanks!

Even though I'm an American, but I do wish the developers of the ProTrain series could continue with the PTP and make PTP3. I think if they would make PTP3, I think they should make new routes for that version such as the ones that go from Frankfurt to Cologne (both the old mainlines and the high speed new build line) and Cologne to Dortmund since they've made Dortmund to Hannover. If they connected Munich to Hamburg, they could connect Frankfurt to Dortmund and this is just my idea since they've already done the old Frankfurt-Cologne mainline in the original ProTrain 1 for MSTS.