Beiträge von Slovak_Eagle

Hello again! I am happy to announce that a new version of Central Europe is heading to the DLS!

In this version you will be able to enjoy many new things, but most noticeably that the first track loop (Bratislava - Komárno - Nové Zámky - Trnava) is finished!

The entire loop is 27 kilometers long and takes around 17 minutes to drive it´s entire length following the speed limits and not stopping anywhere.

Nové Zámky station is built in 2 parts. Freight yard (6 tracks) and Passenger station (5 tracks, 3 platforms). There are 2 go through tracks at the entire station, although only one will make you avoid both sections.

I have also decided to give more attention to details, so I placed street lights, platform lights, underpasses, benches, trash cans and information boards for each platform on all existing station in Slovakia.

Additionally, I have also remade majority of signals and signs for the trains to follow official General Rules of Slovak Railways. Meaning that now, you have warning signs for pre-signals, pre-signals, main signal warning signs, speed limit change warning signs and more!

I will release a tutorial on what each sign and signal means, how they work and what you have to do in order to correctly get through.

Additionally, some pictures from the newest section! (Nové Zámky - Komárno)

I believe that is all.

Here I am again! This time with a new factory and station.

The factory is located in a small town "Šaľa". Consumes "Fuel Oil" and tank containers to produce plastic. It´s name is "Duslo Šaľa".

The yard for this factory is not electrified and small. 3 tracks total, 1 for passenger station and other 2 for freight yard. The electrified mainline runs alongside the complex and yard.

The mainline itself connects Trnava and Nové Zámky. The speed limit on the entire section is 120kph (excluding Šaľa station and yard) Šaľa is located around 4,7 kilometers from Trnava, but will be just outside of Nové Zámky.

The line crosses the longest slovak river "Váh" and also the "R1" (nicknamed: PR1bina, after a king that ruled the area) highway.

Slowly working on Trnava. Just finished catenary on the entire station.

8 tracks in main yard, 9 tracks at industry branch. Total of 7 industries are present at this station.
    The passenger station consists of 3 platform tracks and 2 through tracks, which make their way though the entire station and yard.

After the station, there are 4 tracks which will separate into two mainlines. One heading east towards Nové Zámky and Hungarian border, the other heading north towards High Tatra mountains. (yes I know irl it is south to Nové Zámky and east to Tatra mountains but I didn´t look at compass when I built bratislava)

I have uplaoded CE Version 0.81 to the DLS. It should be available within the next 24 hours.

<KUID:622685:100409>

This version includes finished line into Komárno.

I updated the texturing and tracks on the route, so the textures do not cover the tracks, fixed signals and signs placement in Czechia and Slovakia.

Hello, RichardBosnak here :)

I would say it is the time for me to work on Slovakia again. Presenting here nearly finished Komárno. 3 platforms, 2 through tracks and 4 yard tracks, cement plant, Danube river and future connection to Hungary.

I am also working on a new city west of Komárno, it is Trnava. There will be a connection from Komárno to Trnava via Nové Zámky. Nové Zámky will also include a branch to Štúrovo and cross the Danube into Ostrihom.