Beiträge von trainmaster189

That last screenshot looks beautiful ShadowRock!

I might be seriously considering purchasing TRS22 (I skipped TRS19) and in the meantime, I will be waiting patiently for more pics and maybe videos on the new version of this great fictional German route!

These look great and I didn't know you have a website with a collection of fictional steam locomotive drawings. I really like that E133 (double E03/BR 103) electric and I think that could've saw freight service. I even like the BR 35 0-4-0 and the "BR Not-53" 0-6-0 which resemble some kids' toys.

Not related to this thread, but are you planning to bring the old stuff from your days at TrainzItalia back? I do miss that one DB BR44 that I had on my computer several years back when I played Trainz 12.

So far, I'm just foaming at the BR53. We all know that steam locomotive was close to becoming real before it was cancelled by the bombing, but I usually find myself being into more real stuff these days.

If you check out the fictional locomotives made for MSTS, one of the places would have to be "Obo's MSTS catalog" and under the fictional section, you'll see both fictional railroads (mostly reskins of real locomotive designs) and fictional locomotives. You might even want to what some toy/model train manufacturers are making as well, even though I personally don't see any point in making LGB's "LCE" trains (short ICE 1 & 3 with conjoined carriages) or the similar looking "PCE" (short ICE 1/2) from Piko. Ever since the launch of the DB Museum's "Design & Bahn" exhibition, I saw pictures of model of that one high speed diesel powercar (orange & white/silver) which never made it to production, but that could either be made a new model or a reskin of the British Class 43 HST powercar and maybe have some color variants added. Or maybe use concept designs of the other locomotive, rolling stock, and /or multiple unit that got cancelled.

I'm not sure what else to bring up here, but maybe some really creative people will bring up new designs.

I'm not beta testing anything, but I am still going to wait for the final versions of everything. That BR53 just made my jaw drop and I really like it. Please include different tender versions!

When I saw your Ludmilla pics, I thought they were from MSTS by the way they look. I think these all look great!

I am interested in seeing them released, especially they could also be used for AI trains in later versions. I stopped using TS2010 and TS12 several years ago and I've been using TANE ever since.

That ICE 1 reskin looks great!

I did suggest to CJ187 to make an entire ICE 1 trainset in the original ICE livery with the Bundesbahn logo on the Trainz Discussion Forums few years ago, but he never came around to doing it.

I personally think the 4.6 versions should not replace the 4.5 ones and I'm still stuck in TANE at the moment. Highly detailed stuff is nice, but I'm not really a fan of collecting ultra-realistic PBR stuff which adds too much to the hard drive space, especially on an average PC. I think that's more for people with powerful GPUs, better RAM, and 5TB hard drives that could allow all of that to be possible.

Also, I did suggest CJ187 on the Trainz Forums few years back to not replace his old gjvh ICE 3 reskin if he ever comes out with a new model because I think that older model would make a nice AI/scenery model while the newer one takes the spotlight. I don't believe all older models are outdated since I'm used to seeing how the AI add-ons for Flight Simulator X are made to work and maybe this could be applied to train sims which shouldn't have to be 100% like Dovetail's Train Sim World.

Trainmaster189 (Jon)