Beiträge von col_klink

Well now, there looks to be no interest in helping the old man from the USA.

Can anyone from the Admin delete my entry here ?

Perhaps I can start another thread after some more time. .

Hey Guys-

Years ago I was considered a KITBASHER and had a little help along the way. As these Trainz got a little more healthy in the

graphics department, I fell back a short distance. I'm trying to catch up inch-by-inch and it's taking a while.

As it stands, a lot of assets need to come forward because they were either helpful OR darn nice artwork.

What I would like is a little help in a few departments to get rolling again. My first small project is making a few

different tunnel portals that generate or consume trainz as we have seen before. I have included 2 screenies that would

help with the direction I want. These are in 3 pieces using the front opening, a tunnel tube and a dark track.

They just need to be put 2gether as one and have a config file with a string-table that works in TRS2019 and TRS2022.

If there is any one of you who would like to help me with a few new ideas, I would be ever so appreciative.

My Southern Hospitality hasn't failed me yet.

Tell me what you think and let's get 2gether and make a few new pieces.

Hope you like these. If you need to contact me thru email, here is my address : trainz1948@gmail.com

Col Klink (242091)

Bonsoir Marc

I am so glad you answered my note. I have been to your website many times and have downloaded a lot of your

rolling stock. Since you do like this narrow-gauge version, have you created any of the models in 1000mm ?

I have also been interested in almost everything in Europe and have very little of USA inventory.

Respectfully

Col Klink ( 242091 )

( Ken M. SC, USA )

Most of all I enjoy the middle groups of NG trainz which include t he 30ng , 36ng & 1000mm .Currently I've been playing around with

some inspirational ideas to see if I have a good hand with being realistic and not toy land. Suddenly, I have come up with an interesting

idea. :winking_face: I have adopted the 1000mm gauge as my friend and Euromodeller has expanded my horizons quite a bit.

So, now I have a question, Since we have so many fabulous modellers around the globe, would there be some of these folks to take a few

1000mm models and adapt them to what the std gauge models are representing ??? For example, build a few very olde wooden boxcars,

reefers, gondolas, flatcars, covered hoppers and tankers with some of the company logos on them.

Take your pick on what you prefer to build and go wild. You may want to make copies of some of the stuff that Piotr has done and downsize

some of his artistry and also Samplaire who is one of the best modellers we have.

I'm sure this request could be shorter and more to the point, but since I am not the modeller any of you are, it takes a paragraph or two to

make my point. If there is some mis-understanding about my point in question, please let me know.

I am Ken M. (Col Klink) 242091

SC, USA :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Mick, hard as it may seem while you're adding or creating detail, it's still beautiful looking at it close up. I hope this nice piece of work will

be downloadable soon. Please don't stop and so I wish I was on your "Finishing Log" so when you are done with each project, I can get a fresh

copy to add to my assets. Great work !!

Absolutely gorgeous ! I have a couple of your modules and have enjoyed the inspiration they have given me.

Thank-you for keeping your talents alive and growing. I want to have a download of this map if it's available

and all the deps that come with it. Keep it up.

Hey Guys. I would love to be part of a real railroad and see the end come sooner than later. I'm actually kinda tired of trying to build one myself

and only getting about 80% to 90% complete and then delete it and start another.

I am not a builder/creator but a kit-basher from years ago. Thanks for getting this one started.

The Colonel