One thousand reasons to love trains by Pm37

• Pm372_20170919_0009.jpg

Pm372_20170919_0013.jpg

Well, i don't have idea what does it mean in english (and after in polish)... Sorry, i'm not the best in german. :frowning_face:

• This time I show something extra (modified and non-modified)...

Pm372_20170922_0007.jpg

Pm372_20170922_0007v1.jpg

Pm372_20170923_0003.jpg
    Pm372_20170923_0003v1.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Pm37 ()

• "Modified" means post-processing of the ingame screenshot?

The original already looks marvellous from choosing the object, placing it in the suitable surroundings, deciding on time of day, clouds etc., then deciding on focus and so on. You are really doing a good job of rail-art.

Thanks for the insight.

Cheers

Norbert

• Well, you're welcome.

"Modified" means photoshopped a little bit :) But to be honest, i don't use Photoshop, cause I don't even need so much options for this kind of

modifications. I use another program for receive more natural effect (or rather old picture from 70's). But, the name of program is my
    professional secrecy :)

Pm372_20170923_0001.jpg
    Pm372_20170923_0001v1.jpg

But sometimes i'm thinking about resign from any modifications (and sometimes i'm thinking to show even more than one).

• Well, I'm modernizing the route, but i'm thinking it's better to start my own map than continue this. It's mean that i modernizing this specific segment, but I bear in my mind that map has about 200 this same ambient climate, so it would be a kind of torture to do this same 200 times...

I thought about Oberschlesien, cause I'm from there, but unfortunately, I haven't so much time and experience...

• Oberschlesien sounds good.

We want to travel there next year.

Btw and offtopic:

How can I communicate with the natives?

English, German or maybe better Polish?

(I will try to learn Polish next time.)

• To be honest ujb1, don't even try to communicate in polish. It's very hard language and i don't exaggerating. It's better to communicate in english or even german (but sorry, I don't like german, cause i had a lot of problems in using this language - i can't keep in mind determiners der/die/das and differences between yours genativ and akkusativ, so it's a kind of irony, but i also use 7 different cases in my language without mistakes).

When somebody's try use our language, he just wasting his time. We cannot understand him correctly and so worse - he could spent hours of translating his text and results could be very poor :frowning_face: Really thanks for proposition, I really appreciate that, but i would like to don't wasting your time. Well, in fact i'm in german forum, so i should use your language, but believe me, it would be very frustrating for me.

I'm just here to share my work with you, so it's a kind of fun. I know that you appreciate my work so i remember about sharing with you and i'm trying to do it possibly fast as i can. In fact, your forum is second place after my fanpage on facebook, where you can find all of my screenshoots. I don't care so much about auran forums and i left polish forums, so keep on - i can see how many people appreciate my work. I'm getting better and better in screeshooting, i spend much more time in simulator to correct everything and adding something more. Originally these places don't look so good and so on. Sometimes i can read single sad comments in forums.auran that i'm cheating or i'm too often in newsletters... Nevermind... I really thank you for proposition.

Pm372_20171015_0007.jpg

Pm372_20171015_0004.jpg

• Pm372_20171015_0017.jpg

Pm372_20171001_0005.jpg
    vs

Pm372_20171015_0031.jpg

It's a kind of compare. I realize that these are two different types of screenshoots. They don't represent this same time of day etc. they're quite different.

• I don't polish my bike, I rather drive it. So why I should polish my English? a030.gif

This option "learn Polish" is only for survive my journey through Poland.

Back to topic:

I love your screens, and your way of "pimp may map". For me it is always

very impressive and inspiring to integrate details in my own work.

Thank you for sharing d055.gif