U-bahn Berlin(gebrauchte Karte Linien U7 und fictive U55 Berlin)U4 U6 und U9 und U5 IN ANDEREN MAP.

• <p>Text in ENG and DE language<br>DE:Ich habe ein Problem.<br>Erstellen einer Linie U6 (Gebraucht Karte Linien U7,wo ich gab im Abschnitt Blissestrasse zum Rathaus Neukoelin ansagen.), dann werde ich auch U9 zu tun. Entfernungen sind nicht im Einklang mit der Realität, aber ich versuche ungefähr irgendwie fern wie es zu lösen ist. Kehrtwendung ist nicht in Übereinstimmung mit der Realität, so dass ich weiß nicht, was die Wende muss an jedem Ende sein. Bericht der Zug nach und letzte Name heißt zt_(Zahl). Ich weiß, was es sollte Nummern zB sein. 26 "U6_Tg.texture"<br>aber ich weiß nicht den Namen und Zug nach endgültige Antwort.<br>Haben ziel EINSTELLEN Ich habe versucht, dieses Add:<br> switch_u6_mf "U6 Alt-Mariendorf"<br> switch_u6_tg "U6 Alt-Tegel"<br>aber es immer noch nicht Zug nach und letzten Titel zu beantworten.<br>Sie weiß nicht, was mir zu sagen, es meldete einen Zug nach und letzte Name?<br>Und ich bin auch der Bearbeitung Sounds + repaint Fahrzeuge für BVG, hier ist ein Link zu meinem Kanal.<br><br>ENG:I have a problem.<br>Creating a line U6 (Used map lines U7,where I put ansagen in the section Blissestrasse to Rathaus Neukoelin.), then I'll do even line U9. Distances are not in accordance with reality, but I try to be approximately somehow distant as were solving. Turnabout is not in accordance with reality, so I do not know what the turnabout has to be at each end. Report of Zug nach and final name is called zt_(number). I know what there should be numbers eg. 26 "U6_Tg.texture"<br>but I do not answer to the name and Zug nach final.<br>Do ziel einstellen I tried to add this:<br> switch_u6_mf "U6 Alt-Mariendorf"<br> switch_u6_tg "U6 Alt-Tegel"<br>but it still does not answer Zug nach and final title.<br>You do not know what to tell me it reported an Zug nach and final name?<br>And I'm also editing sounds + repaint vehicles for BVG, here's a link to my channel.<br><br>DE: Ich spreche Englisch und 2 Jahre, Deutsch lernte ich, und doch lernen Sie.<br>Ich würde eher in Englisch zu schreiben.<br>Ob jemand wusste, wie es geht, ein Video, bitte.<br><br>ENG: I speak English and 2 years, I learned German, and it'll still learn.<br>Better write English.<br>If anyone knew how to do it, record a video, please.</p>

• Dear friend, please tell us Your question in English, what You want.
    Online translation is sometimes funny, sometimes annoying.
    Especially with this strange html-tags.

Hang on! We will do our best. a010.gif

Please do the same procedure for this thread too. c020.gif
    Thank You!

Wobei ich gerade bemerken muss, dass mein "Denglisch"
    mindestens genau so grausam wie die Online-Übersetzung ist.)

• I doing U6 and U9 in map where is U7. I have ansagen zug nach and i have correct number in .wav.
    26 "U6_Tg.texture"
    27 "U6_Mf.texture"
    28 "U6_Se.texture"
    29 "U6_We.texture"
    30 "U6_Ks.texture"
    31 "U6_Hu.texture"
    32 "U6_Ts.texture"
    33 "U6_Sch.texture"
    34 "U6_PL.texture"
    etc. zt_26.wav zt_27.wav...(name of ansagen Zug nach...) I use Zielschild einstellen and i want to ride to Alt Mariendorf and I use this ziel. I arrived to station Kochstrasse. Opened door but no tell Zug nach Alt Mariendorf, only tell einsteinbitte and (zureckenbitte-I don,t know is it correct write.) I add this to Zielschild einstellen
    switch_u6_mf "U6 Alt-Mariendorf"
    switch_u6_tg "U6 Alt-Tegel"
    But same problem :frowning_face:
    I have my ansagen Zug nach for U55 and have correct number in .wav.
    15 "U55_Jh.texture"
    16 "U55_To.texture"
    17 "U55_Txl.texture"
    zt_15.wav zt_16.wav zt_17.wav(name of ansagen Zug nach...)
    but same problem :frowning_face:
    I have Zug nach for U9 too and i mean, same problem will be, i don,t test ansagen Zug nach for U9
    Have correct number in .wav zt_45.wav...(name of ansagen Zug nach...)
    DANGER! I have sound in mono(no in stereo) :grinning_squinting_face:
    And i have problem with this station U-Bahnhof oberirdisch, this station can download on old web archiv.trainzdepot.net. Problem with ansagen, the ansagen named 2einsteigen.wav and i thing 2zureck.wav, and train can,t closer door This I repair and I don,t tested, but no passenger in station and in the panel where you can see line, terminus and in what time will arrive(1min 2mim...)I add dasymarkt and add arrows but in panel is text what mean no train will arrive or this text is in platform where train end. No text etc. U6 Alt-Tegel 2min.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tramvaj3 ()

• I do ansagen next stop and zug nach for U5 and mini part for U8(8 station).
    I got idea I delete the switch and write this in Zielschild einstellen
    switch_u7_rsp "U7 Rathaus Spandau"
    switch_u9_wsg "U9 Walter-Schreiber-Pl"
    and i got 2nd idea.
    I gave clone-Berliner U-Bahn-Zielfahrtschilder,F-Ansagen (selbst) and 2 vehicle F79 and F90.
    instead terminus line U7 gave terminus for line U5 and 2 terminus for line U8.
    5 "U5_Hoe.texture"
    6 "U5_Al.texture"
    7 "U5_KL.texture"
    8 "U5_Bue.texture"
    9 "U5_Tk.texture"
    10 "U5_Ff.texture"
    11 "U5_LL.texture"
    12 "U5_Fi.texture"
    13 "U8_Hpo.texture"
    14 "U8_Ap.texture"
    I tested F90 without the modification what is up. F90 is in terminus Hermanplatz and i arrived to the station and the train not told Zug nach Alexandraplatz.
    But i go to tested F79 with the modofication what is up. I arrived to the station and train told zug nach alexandraplatz o.o, but in the panel is blinking text U7 Rudow.

Does anyone know, what i must to do, when I want that squeeze Zielschild einstellen, etc. gave U5,gave Hönow and in the stop that it said Zug nach Hönow.
    That my idea of what is in the middle is 40% good, because I'd had a lot of trains. I better want like this.

• @ujb1 Was ich verstanden habe ist, dass er für die U-Bahn Berlin Züge Ansagen gemacht hat und er die Zielanzeige umstellen will.
    Für die Zielanzeige sollen Texturen verwendet werden die er schon hat.
    Das Umstellen soll mit einem Script erfolgen, in welches er folgendes einfügte:
    switch_u7_rsp "U7 Rathaus Spandau"
    switch_u9_wsg "U9 Walter-Schreiber-Pl"

Aber anscheinend funktioniert das mit dem Umstellen der Zielanzeige nicht.
    (Keine Garantie, dass es richtig ist, was ich verstanden habe.)

Gruß simufan