New assets on www.psmk.org.pl

• I don’t know German
    I would like announce that on the site of Polish Association of Railroad Enthusiasts (http://www.psmk.org.pl) there is new part named souvenirs. Unfortunately it works only in polish and English version of site. In it you can find some of my add-ons for TRS. There are buildings and structures from engine depot. All of them are free of charge, but if you like it please donate efforts of PARE. Our organization have already saved more than one hundred of old rolling stock. The famous German Wittfeld car is one of them. You can read more on our site. We work in real world and that’s why we need this support. I’m still developing this project therefore check about updates.
    Greetings
    Qcyk

P.S.: Maybe somebody could translate it into German?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Basti ()

• Dear Qcyk,

You have indeed created wonderful and protypical assets. It is good to see people focussing on depot items. Your assets can also be used without difficulties for German depot layouts. Thank you very much for publishing them.

Do you intend to publish them also on other locations in the web. I would especialy suggest to consider hosting them on the Auran Download Station (DLS). This would encourgae layout builders to use them because later users of the layouts won't have problems to find them.

Btw, you also have a well made website und interesting activivties in your association.

Cheers
    wallner

• In dead, my assets match to German layouts. Why? Through the years Polish State Railroads (PKP) used German designs. They were just very good and suitable to our circumstances.
    Assets from “MD Pack” are designed to support Polish Association of Railroad Enthusiasts. The idea was to draw attention to the PARE efforts. That’s why you can download them only on the official PARE website.
    Other my assets (for now only two, because of problems with server) are on DLS. My username is Qcyk85.

Greetings
    Qcyk

• Zitat

Qcyk85 schrieb:
    In dead, my assets match to German layouts. ...

Greetings
    Qcyk

I hope you mean indeed... :winking_face:

Good job!:good:

• Indeed it was a mistake. Sorry for my English but it is probably better than your Polish.

I have just published new asset on the Polish Trainz Team site (http://www.trainz.org/ptt/ ). In the future it also will be on the DLS. It is an old coal car with two axles, type 28W. It was a typical post war Polish design.

And remember about PARE.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Qcyk85 ()