New Site EdeTrainz - www.tecnopica.com

• HI guys .... :winking_face:

Dear friends,

I am pleased to announce the opening of the contents Edetrainz, a new site that will be running for your enjoyment.

See you in http://www.tecnopica.com , with new objects and content.

Here you have a collection of images for textures ... enjoy them ...

http://www.tecnopica.com ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von edetrainz ()

• Dear friends, Website update ....

We are working on new items for the simulator, download soon. We hope you like, and while we show you some pictures and screenshots.

Please remember that access to material downloads for Trainz, you ought to be registered, it's free, but we like to tell our readers. You can do so at this link:

Free registration: EdeTrainz Web

EdeTrainz Station Collection ... enjoy it ...

Visit my website: EdeTrainz Web

Published the third pack of texture images for this season. Including patterns, colors, backgrounds, images, materials, numbers, letters, signs and miscellaneous.

(Note. Please remember that access to material downloads for Trainz, you ought to be registered, it's free, but we like to tell our readers. You can do so at this link:

Free registration: Login EdeTrainz Web

EdeTrainz Texture Collection ... enjoy it ...

Units Available pack Metro 1300 Series Barelona. Passenger cars towed. Complement of motor units of the Series 1000. Part of the Barcelona Metro Tunnels.

(Note) Please note that access to material downloads for Trainz, you must be registered, it's free. You can do so at this link:

Free registration: Register EdeTrainz Web

EdeTrainz Train Collection ... enjoy it ...

Available records the third installment of historic rolling stock. Images and dimensioned drawing. Document with multiple locomotives. PDF format.

(Note) Please note that access to material downloads for Trainz, you must be registered, it's free. You can do so at this link:

EdeTrainz Train Collection ... enjoy it ...

Collection stations were set up to route the path RER - B - Version v.3 (Ronny Laika). Together with the previous two published, Paris-Gare du Nord and Chatelet les Halles, this pack completed the Luxembourg station.

EdeTrainz Collection ... enjoy it ...

Available the first delivery of objects Ses Illes pack. Station Inca city. Mallorca. Spain.

More news this week prepared. I left some articles published.

New items available for the route-session Co-op. Packaging industry and Olive Oil marinated olives - Ede Industry The Packer. In a few days, more content available ...

EdeTrainz Industry Collection ... enjoy it ...

We update the download manager EdeTrainz content already published. Introducing Ede divert power motor. For all those who in their day not downloaded. Available ...

EdeTrainz vias devices Collection ... enjoy it ...

Visit my website: EdeTrainz Web - Tecnopica

We update the download manager EdeTrainz content already published. Ede Presentation Pack Kettle Mechanics. For those who once did not unload. Available ...

EdeTrainz vias devices Collection ... enjoy it ...

We update the content download manager EdeTrainz, works already published. Collection of industrial buildings in masonry bricks texture. For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

Website updated. Version 3 of the tool for formatting kuids. Search for and locate. For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

Pack of posts with night lighting Eustaquia Model. For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

Objects Pack Vic season with platforms, station, toilets, stairs and canopies.. For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

A couple of level crossings with automatic barriers, expanded and modified Valhonrat Tino Series.. For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

New content available collection of animated doors and walls textured masonry splines... For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

We continue to update the website. We left a few steps in concrete ways and soon more news on EdeTrainz creations.... For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

We continue to update the website.

Available the first Pack Collection Object Loading and unloading wagons Industries. Download first delivery and on direct objects kid "product" and "scenery". Warehouse. Multiple industry. Wagons J - Colors.....

For those who are not downloaded. Available ...