Beiträge von SonOfEuroModeller

It is with Great sadness that I write to you this message, I am Graham Junior, son of Graham (Euromodeller)
    Unfortunately I regret to inform you my father, train fanatic essentially since birth, a great man, a brilliant engineer who thought of everything mechanically, like his father and his father's father who had vast knowledge of all things mechanised and electrical passed away on January the 3rd 2023 at the grand age of 72
    He was in no pain, he loved everything to do with this simulator and would always show me his works, they were always amazing and he would
    always talk about everyone on this forum and how you guys appreciated his work, I can see this by all of your kind words to him on here
    I lived with him for a while up until his passing and he was content with what he had achieved in his lifetime
    I thought it best I make an account on here to let everyone know why My father had not been active for some time
    I am trying my best to gain possession of his computer but with not working and the government being unable to help with funding for the funeral it is not looking very good, I am absolutely trying my best and would love to pass on any assets to anyone who wants them on here
    We will remember him
    All of my love
    - Graham Junior