Fictional German High-speed

• While my colleagues are working on making assets seasonal so that we can start a remodel of the CE Mini, I wanted to use this time to bring something out as well. It has been a very secret project for the last 2 months and won´t be released for at least 1 more month. However, there is some public availability to it and I have officially announced it today on my YouTube channel.

As such, I would also like to announce it here. While others have been focusing on CE Mini and me not having the apropriate skills to help out, I decided to make something for the community.

A small route, with 20 sessions, fully interactive and continuous, and with a small story. I would like to announce Polaris ,a new payware project of mine.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What does it mean for this project? That I am back and that I will finish stage one soon. Unlike most of my other projects, this one is not going to be abandoned. I just didn´t really feel the motivation as I have been working on EU themed routes for 4 years now along with others of CEP Team. I needed to make something different. Anyways, back on finishing this.

However, I will re-work the plan a bit and change my heading with this route. So instead of basing it on realistic locations and distances, I will make this a bit more fictional, so that we can use all the EU high-speed trains. While I won´t remove the German names and will continue to add more, I will make all the scenery and terrain a lot more varied and fictional.