Werkstattwagen Oppeln question

• Chaz Now I got the joke :winking_face:

01.066 - very nice reskins :)

I've got a next question. What and how is written where the arrow points?

brankard.jpg

This will be one of the next models :)

• The only thing I could find out was that this car is from Tillig.
    I do not know if it helps you.
    But why do you not build another Oppeln?
    There are so many different models.
    Simply googling for Oppeln...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dampfloker ()

• I have dozens of photos/drawings of Oppelns - also of the wagon I'm preparing (but none with the quality to read what is on the plate) and I know it's Tillig, my last month could be called Oppeln because I found (I think) all the Oppelns that are on the net so I know there are many incarnations. And some of them will be built. 2 others re in the queue (2 PKPs), next are in the waiting room (DRs, DBs - IV era). However at this point I have this one in my garage and would like to finish it and only one little thing stops me - the plate. I guess this is a direction plate but I don't know how it looked in GDR IV era. I know how they look(ed) in Poland:

tablice kierunkowe pociągówŠ - Szukaj w Google

but I don't know how the thing is called in German. Google translator gives me a funny phrase which I don't suppose is what I want: Richtungs Array :confused_face:

samplOPPELNaire

[EDIT]

I found!!!!!!!

Simple word: Zuglaufschild

https://www.google.com/search?q=Zuglaufschild+dr&client=firefox-a&hs=h4p&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=cjmPUoDJL4iX4wTNzoGoCA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=870

And I like this best:

http://www.gerdboehmer-berline…-02/19860531-000000_t.jpg

:)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von samplaire ()

• Hi Samplaire,

what's about this picture, it's a little taller:

401250150963631_l.jpg

I've found it recently and thought that it could maybe useful for you. If you aren't able to read the words on the plate in question (Me too), it would surely possible to contact the owner of the webpage where I found it. Maybe he knows what#s written on this plate. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The page: Berliner-TT-Bahner: Alles über TT-Modellbahnen

The URL to the cars page: Berliner-TT-Bahner: Modellliste

Greetings.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ShadowRock ()

• Thank you! I know the picture. This is like licking an icecream via a glass :winking_face: It's a good idea to aske the owner and I will! I have good and bad experience with contacting site owners for details of wagons - the Belgian ones are built thanks to people found in the net - I contacted one person who contacted me with another and this way I got the pictures I needed :)

[..... next day.....]
    It was a good idea to contact the site owner! He replied me yesterday with the details:
    It is something like this (left to right, up to down)

Berlin Ost, Rbd Berlin, Bww Rbd

Thank you ShadowRock!

[..............edit2.............}

Almost all the dependencies are available on DLS, the rest is uploaded but not yet available. This means the Oppelns will be shortly uploaded, too :)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von samplaire ()

• Hi,
    I uploaded the first pack of Oppelns to DLS. As always, the wagons will appear on DLS within 24h from the DLS aproval. Unfortunatelly I made 2 mistakes - the PCS Cattle asset is set to not DLS KUID - I've been informed about it by the automated response from DLS. I reuploaded the proper versions of the wagons equipped with the DLS only KUIDs (PCS Cattle from DLS) but they will appear with a delay so please be patient, the delay will be something like 12h. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The uploaded Oppelns are the DB and DR ones. Now I'll upload the rest of them. I have to be very careful about what is written in the configs so this process will take time because this is not that simple to achieve :winking_face:

• Hi @ all,

I have just downloaded the Oppeln cars from the DLS without any missing Dependency, but with an error in all of your latest creations, Sam ;).

Quote: "Error: Incorrect number of values for the tag 'repeat-delay', expected 2 values, found 1."

Maybe it's my fault, but does anyone else get this error message from the CM too?

Finally I would like to thank you for all your nice creations for Trainz, Samplaire.

Edit:

It seems there a period-sign in the "repeat-delay" line instead of a comma. TrainzDevWiki

Greetings

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ShadowRock ()

• Hallo ShadowRock,

diesen Fehler hatte ich auch!

Hier die Lösung:
    Wagen im ContentCreatorPlus öffnen
    in der Verzeichnisstruktur soundscript - doorop - repeat delay den Wert von 0.01 auf 1 ändern
    speichern und wieder einbinden

Die config.txt wird hierbei überschrieben und der Fehler ist behoben.

Hat bei allen 5 Wagen funktioniert.

Viel Erfolg und Gruß

Helmut

• Hmm, this is interesting... TS12 SP1 HF4 doesn't show any errors... I have to investigate it.

[edit]
    OK, I see the erors in TS2010 :-/ I will repair them tomorrow. Funny thing - in theTRS2004 versions the tag seems to be ok. So only the DLS versions are affected. Please be patient with the wagons, I will repair all of them because tomorrow morning you will see the SNCB, DSB and NS versions on DLS...
    [edit2]

Ok, I made it. Now they work ok in TS2010, too. They are uploaded to DLS so most probably they will be available in 2 days. I also repaired the Habiis wagons this way. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The CCG states the number can be one OR two NOT obligatory two... Though the CCG is from the TC times... Anybody can check in TS2009, please?

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von samplaire ()

• Excellent work samplaire,

thank you for all of your content.

greetings
    Chris