Werkstattwagen Oppeln question

• Hello,
    I'm preparing a set of Oppeln waggons for Trainz. One of those is a DB Werkstattwagen. Since this is a historical model it is based on existing photos or paintings. I found one model photo but it is not enough to read what is written in some places. Could you help me with that?

http://www.spurnull-magazin.de…oppeln-werkstattwagen.jpg

I'd like to know what is written on the right side (right above the axle, I guess it's something to home station: Hannover? But what exactly?) and on the front of the waggon (nicht blah blah?)

The things that are on the left side are known for me from another photo. Thank you in advance!

Wojtek

• Czesc Wojtek,

at the right side it looks like:
    BD Hannover
    Bm Goslar

The front site should be:
    Nicht abstoßen!
    Nicht ablaufen lassen!

Hard to see, though.

Regards - Dirk

• oppeln_DB.jpg hkms.jpg opp2.jpg

I will try to publish the 'booth less' tonight. The boothed one needs some technical tweaks yet :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

• Thank you UJB!
    Together we can do more!

I hope the wagons are ok now:
    oppeln_DB.jpg hkms.jpg

Die Wagen sind jetzt auf meine Seite zu download :) Bitte download Produkty/Products aus All Together section - ein neues product fuer der DB Wagen da.

• Thx a lot !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ehemaliger Nutzer (i122) ()

• Thank you very much for this nice waggons!
    Do you also create a DRG variant?

• I try to focus on IV era but I will think about it :)

[edit]

I updated all existig Oppelns and added 2 new ones.

- updated the placement of Train End Signals
    - updated script

The U wagon was updated in more ares:

oppbran.jpg

- inside walls moved to new places
    - WC window added
    - night view added (switchable from the wagon options)
    - smoke added (sitchable from options)
    - the body and roof textures loks older now

2 new Oppelns include a DR featuring brake booth:

hkmsb.jpg

and a DB freight wagon
    oppdb.jpg

All from the IV era.

All new and updated wagons wait for you in my website :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von samplaire ()

• I'm sorry for so frequent updates but it's better to have better things, isn't it? :winking_face:

All my foreign Oppelns were updated due to an incorectly prepared alpha texture. Now they look and behave as I expected them to do. So please, visit my site to update all the wagons. As an 'I'm sorry' I equipped the blue DB Oppeln with a new product - acetylene cylinders:

butle800.jpg
    photo sharing

I also made 3 new wagons, this time SNCB ones

sncb412800.jpg

sncb488800.jpg

sncb653800.jpg

take a screenshot

Now I'm going to prepare some more PKP, DB and DR ones including those with a platform (with no booth)

As we say here: the further you are in a forest, the more mushrooms there - saying that I mean I have plenty of further incarnations of Oppelns to do :face_with_tongue: I hope Christmas will be the final time but who knows! I found some interesting Danish ones but the resources in the net are not enough for me to prepare one... Perhaps anybody of you has a Danish model (H0, TT, N or other and could take a photo of it?)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von samplaire ()

• Yes, DLS is of my interest. Though this is not so simple. I have to convince some folks to upload their content (dependencies) to DLS befor I upload my stuff. This is mainly why not so many of my wagons are on DLS.

• Hi @ all,

Yes, DLS is of my interest. Though this is not so simple. I have to convince some folks to upload their content (dependencies) to DLS befor I upload my stuff. This is mainly why not so many of my wagons are on DLS.

Wouldn't it be possible for you to upload your cars to the DLS without the dependencies in question, or to change it with content which is already on the DLS, i.e. bogies? I think that would make things easier for you and at last we could use your great stuff on our routes <- especially when all used content has to be from the DLS for Multoplayer purposes. :)

Greetings

• HAllo Wojtek,

Deine Oppeln-Wagons gefallen mir sehr gut, besonders mit den Geräuschen der Tore.
    Ich hätte noch einen Vorschlag.
    Könntest Du vielleicht die Attachement Punkte der Kühe drehen?
    index.php?page=Attachment&amp;attachmentID=2551&amp;h=9c992033dd19fa99ef61f8d0b169d0a96f8e1827
    Die würden doch sicher aus dem Tor heraussehen, oder?

Danke & Gruß
    W11T

• herlev - this is more complicated (for me) than it looks like. I think I will make an agreement with the friends and soon the wagons will be uploaded to DLS.

Chaz
    Do you mean turning the 2 cow points of the cows we see their back? Hmm, not a bad idea :winking_face: The only concern is that I would have rebuild all of the wagons... This means about 20 meshes to be updated :loudly_crying_face: . Ok, next Oppelns will have the feature, ok? Please tell me if this is what you want.

• W11T:
    Eigentlich stehen die Kühe richtig, auf so einem Viehtransport werden die Tiere an der Wand mit Futtertrögen versorgt, damit sie nicht zu unruhig werden...
    Aber mit dem Attachment-Maker - Tutorial aus dem Lexikon kannst Du das auch selbst drehen.
    samplaire:
    I have downloaded the acetylenem PRODUKT, but it does not work. Not in the Oppeln and not in any other Waggons.
    I have TS12 German. What is wrong with that produkt?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dampfloker ()

• I have to investigate it. Can you please provide me the exact information stated by CMP? If possible in English... I have TS12 SP1 and it doesn't moan (of course the only 'problem' is the Trainz version it is compatible, but this is only a warning).

Second question - do you have problems with my other products?

• All other Products do work, sometimes in a smaller number - for example: I write 12 and there is just 3 in the Waggon.
    It is just the acetylenem PRODUKT which does not work at all.
    In the CM it is without mistakes - yellow ! and build 2.0, like some others...

Edit: Können mal andere User, die TS12 Deutsch haben, berichten, ob bei ihnen das acetylenem PRODUKT funktioniert?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dampfloker ()

• I changed one thing in the config. Perhaps this was it. If possible, please download the asset again and have a try. Please delete the old one first. As for the numbers - this was widely discussed at Polish Trainz Team - since the cows or other heavy on poly elements can cause performance chocks we decided to add things with numbers representing actual load possibilities oa a wagon while the number of really showed products is limited to represent only 'they are there'.

• Thanks for your quick response, Samplaire.

Don't mind the cows. I was wondering the cows would run around and watch out of the doors.
    But as Dampfloker stated cows are tied to the walls.

Thanks for your nice work!
    Best Regards
    W11T