New Site EdeTrainz - www.tecnopica.com

• Hallöchen..

mal kurz gefragt.. Muss man sich Registrieren um etwas zu "Saugen" ? Das Fabrikgebäude aus Post 13 gefällt mir nämlich sehr gut. Passt gut zum alten Osten "DDR" :winking_face:

• einfacher wäre es er stellt seine Objekte hier zum DL ein. Seine Seite ist mit Werbung voll gespamt, gefällt mir nicht, selbst wenn schon 5Usern die Seite gefällt.

• Moin,

Zitat von Vectrabaerchen

..mal kurz gefragt.. Muss man sich Registrieren um etwas zu "Saugen" ? ...

Kurze Frage, kurze Antwort: Ja

Guckst Du in jedem Beitrag in diesem Thread:

Zitat von edetrainz

(Note) Please note that access to material downloads for Trainz, you must be registered, it's free. You can do so at this link:

Free registration: Register EdeTrainz Web...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DonZer63 ()

• kannst du mir sagen was die Zeilen Bedeuten ? Passwort lese ich heraus.. der Rest ist Rätselraten in der Registrierung.. Spanisch kann ich kein Wort. :frowning_face:

• DonZer63

Sehr geehrter Herr, ich schätze die Hilfe, die Benutzer, um die Registrierung auf meiner Website zu tun. Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe.

P. S. Wenn der Benutzer (Vectrabaerchen) oder andere Schwierigkeiten hat, die Aufnahme oder die Sprache, senden Sie mir eine E-Mail an die Adresse tecnopia [a] gmail.com und registrieren Sie uns. Senden Sie postwendend Benutzernamen und ein Passwort

Seien Sie glücklich

Dank

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von edetrainz ()

• Dear friends, Website update ....

We continue to update the website.

Available EdeTrainz Multiple Warehouse Industry. For loading and unloading of products and goods. Setting the queue according to instructions attached insdustria....

For those who are not downloaded. Available ...

(Note) Please note that access to material downloads for Trainz, you must be registered, it's free. You can do so at this link:

Free registration: Register EdeTrainz Web

EdeTrainz Collection ... enjoy it ...

Visit my website: EdeTrainz Web - Tecnopica

• Dear friends, We continue to update the website.

Available EdeTrainz CP wooden wagons would be red, for loading and unloading of goods and merchandise.. For loading and unloading of products and goods. Setting the queue according to instructions attached insdustria....

EdeTrainz Collection ... enjoy it ...

• Dear friends, we update the website.

Available Buildings collection of images. textures

(Note) Please note that access to the downloadable material for Trainz, you must be registered for free. You can do so at this link:

Free space: Register Web EdeTrainz

EdeTrainz collection ... enjoy it ...

New pack of cars available. Vagon CP Wood Green. Charged and discharged.

(Note) Please note that access to the downloadable material for Trainz, you must be registered for free. You can do so at this link:

New pack of cars available. J-type caboose, wood with red light beacon built.

New pack available... Operators Tecnopica Railway Company with lantern light. Flares, four models for placement in left or right ways.

[youtube]

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

New pack available... In this day of Their Majesties the Kings of the East, we offer some creations EdeTrainz. We hope you like..

New pack available... New pack of track available. Model made in 3d which incorporates texture and clean dirty ballast. EdeTrainz. We hope you like..

• Hello,
    I have a problem and although I've registered and activated the account and then logged in. Now I wanted to download the tracks but always comes at Download: following

Para acceder a la descarga, tienes que estar Registrado.
    To access the download, you have to be registered.

login

Can you help me?
    Mfg.:gungo

• Ja, ich kann helfen. Natürlich werde ich gerne tun.

Ich muss wissen, was einen registrierten Nick zu sehen, ob es irgendein Problem mit Ihrem Konto.

Sag mir, welches Objekt Bedürfnisse und senden Sie es direkt.

Schreiben Sie es hier: http://www.tecnopica.com/contacto/ und halten mit Ihnen in Verbindung.

Ich bedauern die Unannehmlichkeiten, den besten Grüßen.

J.L.G
    EdeTrainz
    Tecnopica.com

Yes, I can help. Of course I'll be happy to do.

I need to know which is a registered nickname to see if there is any problem with your account.

Tell me which object needs and send it directly.

Write it here: http://www.tecnopica.com/contacto/ and keep in touch with you.

I regret any inconvenience, best regards.

J.L.G
    EdeTrainz
    Tecnopica.com

New pack available... Masonry and metal bridges Santander railway Mediterranean. For 1 and 2 ways. EdeTrainz. We hope you like..

UT RENFE 438 new units IBTZ v2, published on the site IBertrainz occasion of the celebration of our 10 years of experience serving Trainz community. Models Swiss Blue Green Silver and Yellow. Versions TRS2004, TRS2006, TS10 and TS12..