My production AP

• Do you like what version of Trainz for these files are compatible or where I can download?

• Do
    you like what version of Trainz for these files are compatible or where
    I can download?

Neither, nor. I translate Christians message for you. Translated text is in bold and italic.

Sehr schöne Ideen und Projekte! (Beautiful ideas and projects!)Dennoch reicht bei mir die Neugier nicht dazu aus, um mich auf dieser Seite extra anzumelden, nur um Details zu den Projekten zu erfahren.(Nevertheless is my curiosity not sufficient to register myself on that site only to get to know details about these projects) Ich frage mich wozu dieser Registrierungszwang gut sein soll. (I ask myself for what the forced registration shall be good)

Mick!

• THX,
    Thank you for the translation, but I translated it :clap:

• Your answer to Christian proofs otherwise...

• Sorry, but also in English it is mandatory to use punctuation marks, as in this example a question mark. Your text here makes according to the context no sense at all. If you do so, do not use any 'translation programs' at all. They produce a text - indeed - but mostly nothing more useful than an ascii-table...

Mick!

• Sorry, but also in English it is mandatory to use punctuation marks, as in this example a question mark. Your text here makes according to the context no sense at all. If you do so, do not use any 'translation programs' at all. They produce a text - indeed - but mostly nothing more useful than an ascii-table...

Mick!

It is true that I myself do not understand what I wrote. Trouble is, I wrote it morning and did not check the translation. It was supposed to be like this: You want to know what version of Trainz it works or where these models can be downloaded?

I am sorry about the misunderstanding. :loudly_crying_face:

• Free Download -- No

Password Protection for CDP -- No

Registriation for Spawn Mail and Produkt Mail -- NO

Good by and Nice Day.

Jürgen

• What are you talking about?
    I have models for free!
    Registration is free!
    I do not want money from the models for the game Trainz, I am pleased to share with my work with the others!
    And the last, not comment!!

• What are you talking about?

I have models for free!

Why Sign up?
    Why Password for dowload.

Registratino is free!

Is ok.

I do not want money from the models for the game Trainz, I am pleased to share with my work with the others! ---
    And the last, not comment!!

You have misunderstood me.
    Your models in the pictures are very good.

• Thank you,
    is it possible that I misunderstood you, registration is mandatory, I have an overview about other users, but it is free.
    Models are also free. Unfortunately Registration must be justification frequent attacks on web and sometimes up to 500 spam messages per hour.

I hope I've explained it now. :winking_face:

• "In my own image", created custom traffic signs, it's a lot podbné U.S. traffic signs, if anyone would like PSD template so you can find it on my forum tonight. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

trainz+24-5-2014+22-21-57-543.png

• Offizieller Beitrag

This discussion about mandatory registration is as old as the internet I guess.

Let's stop this discussion, every user has the choice if he wants to register.
    For me, i don't want to register just to download some assets, so I don't use them.

Personaly I just see no (real!) sense to have a mandatory registration, but if you feel better with it... go on, but keep in mind, that (much) fewer people will use your content. Maybe you can add "(registration mandatory)" to your links (and maybe thread topic) here, so there is no confusion.

Every person has the choice...

• If be no existed a spammer and to theft, we would not need to secure your property. Unfortunately, it's the opposite. :neutral_face:

• Yes,
    but WP is too attractive to spammers and attacks in itself, it is easy to hack into the source code. But I can confirm that in my case I am registering to secure my website, but also appealed to me the owner of the server. Even so, it is easy to get an overview of users.

• I see into the future, yet there will be registration required, is on each if wants my content or not. :face_with_rolling_eyes: