Euromodeller downloads on Trainz.DE Database

• This is an announcement thread for items that I have placed in the Trainz.DE Download section.

It is the first time for me using the new method (last on Trainz-Depot) so please forgive me if I have made errors.

German is not my native language and I need to use a Translator.

Although most of them are for V3.7, I have optimized them for TANE/TRS19 Basic.

They will also appear on the DLS later.

Dies ist ein Ankündigungsthread für Artikel, die ich im Download-Bereich von Trainz.DE platziert habe.

Es ist das erste Mal, dass ich die neue Methode verwende (zuletzt bei Trainz-Depot). Bitte verzeihen Sie mir, wenn ich Fehler gemacht habe.

Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache und ich muss einen Übersetzer benutzen.

Obwohl die meisten für V3.7 sind, habe ich sie für TANE / TRS19 Basic optimiert.

Sie werden später auch im DLS angezeigt.

These are all official updates and reskins of Gert Traue's originals.

They are not perfect reskins due to the way old assets were made but i have done the best that I can..You will find them in the TRAIZ.DE Download section very soon.

Dies sind alles offizielle Updates und Reskins der Originale von Gert Traue.

Sie sind keine perfekten Reskins aufgrund der Art und Weise, wie alte Vermögenswerte hergestellt wurden, aber ich habe das Beste getan, was ich kann.

Sie finden sie sehr bald im Download-Bereich von TRAIZ.DE.

Cheers and stay safe.

Leidenschaftlich daran interessiert, alte Trainz-Assets am Leben zu erhalten.

Passionate about keeping old Trainz assets alive.

Wenn Sie müde werden, lernen Sie, sich auszuruhen, nicht aufzugeben.

When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.

• Da fehlt nur noch ein passender DR-4achser.....

LG Frank

PS: Solche Wagen sind in meiner Kindheit noch im Einsatz gewesen......

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von buderberlin ()

• Ich kenne sie eigentlich nur so, oder sind die noch älter?

STILBRUCH, was hat eine DB 212 vor DR-Wagen zu suchen? "Buderberlin" ist "Rucksackberliner". Geboren in Zeitz (Sachs.Anhalt).Auf den damals noch zahlreichen Nebenstrecken um den Bahnknoten Zeitz, waren diese Einzelabteilwagen ca. bis 1968 im Berufsverkehr eingesetzt. Abgelöst wurden sie dann von 3 und 4 achsigen Rekowagen.

LG Frank

• Today I present you with 3 Packwagen...

They are in the TRAINZ.DE database now and will be on the DLS tomorrow.

Heute präsentiere ich Ihnen 3 Packwagen ...

Sie befinden sich jetzt in der TRAINZ.DE-Datenbank und werden morgen im DLS sein.

Cheers and stay safe,

• Today on TRAINZ.DE Downloads

Desiro Classics

A mix of fictional and actual.

Eine Mischung aus fiktiv und aktuell.

Cheers and stay safe.

• Turning back the clock again...

Die Uhr wieder zurückdrehen ...

The DR G10 and GGhs Bromberg are now in thr Trainz.DE database for you.

Die DR G10 und GGhs Bromberg befinden sich jetzt in der Trainz.DE-Datenbank für Sie.

keep safe!

• Just added to the database,

DB VS 145 + DB VT25

VT25 + VS125

• Hi Graham!

Thanks a lot for those nice reskins. :winking_face: I was able to find pictures of the Regiojet DMU variant, but this Anaheim Region thing seems to be fictitious, isn't it? If so, are there any chances to see a NWB reskin of the BR 628 in the future? It would quite fit into a project I'm working on right now.

Keep up the great work!

Greetings,

Marcel

• hello Marcel,

yes Anaheim Region is fictitious, i think it says on the download info.

so you want a fictitious NWB BR 628?

what about a Desiro, or has one been done already?

Google..

Hallo Marcel,

Ja, Anaheim Region ist fiktiv, ich denke, es steht auf den Download-Informationen.

Sie wollen also eine fiktive NWB BR 628?

Was ist mit einem Desiro oder wurde schon einer gemacht?

• Oh, didn't spot the info within the description - at least I got the impression right that this DMU uses a fictitious paint-scheme. :)

About the NWB Desiro: I don't actually know if there's one available. The moment I read your comment I thought that I have seen one in the past for Trainz, but I'm not sure. If there's one you know of, I'd be glad to hear from you.

In regards to a NWB BR 628: My project actually requires a NWB Lint41, but there's no one available at the moment. You can download one Lint41 from the DLS though (author: baha), but this asset uses a messy mapping which makes it impossible to create a proper NWB reskin. In case of a fictitious NWB BR 628, I do prefer this type because it fits quite into the setting of the route I'm working on. DB 628 DMUs were used in the past on this branchline, nowadays NWB Lint41s serve the line.

So, if you ever ran out of ideas regarding reskins, this might be a great addition to your fleet.

Greetings

Marcel

• I hope this is the correct colour scheme....

Of course I had to be 'Mr. Imagineer' for this :)

I think it looks good in these colours, let me now and I'll do the 'paperwork' for it and get it in the Download section.

The Desiro I have seen in similar colours but also a white version, let me know which one to make, or both, I don't mind!

Ich hoffe das ist das richtige Farbschema ....

Natürlich musste ich 'Mr. Imagineer 'dafür :)

Ich denke, dass es in diesen Farben gut aussieht. Lassen Sie mich jetzt und ich werde den 'Papierkram' dafür erledigen und es im Download-Bereich bekommen.

Den Desiro habe ich in ähnlichen Farben gesehen, aber auch in einer weißen Version. Lass mich wissen, welche ich machen soll oder beides, es macht mir nichts aus!

• You know what? That's exactly the paint-scheme I have imagined while writing my last comment. You really need to get out of my mind :winking_face:

Regarding the Desiros: I wouldn't mind to have both options to play with.

Thank you so much for your fantastic work!

Greetings,

Marcel

• The NWB 628/928 is available in the Download section now.

The Vectron DB Retro is now live also

Der NWB 628/928 ist ab sofort im Download-Bereich verfügbar.

Der Vectron DB Retro ist jetzt auch live

• I have done a lot of work on the NWB Desiro (blue), still a bit more to do but I am very tired now.

It will be completed and available tomorrow.

I will aslo make the NWB Desiro in white tomorrow.

Ich habe viel am NWB Desiro (blau) gearbeitet, noch ein bisschen mehr zu tun, aber ich bin jetzt sehr müde.

Es wird morgen fertiggestellt und verfügbar sein.

Ich werde den NWB Desiro auch morgen in Weiß machen.

Beta.......

• @marcel,

no problem, I like making reskins, it keeps me occupied :)

The NWB Desiro Classic in blue is finished and the files are waitng for approval.

Here is the completed item...

White version to follow later, VT612.

Kein Problem, ich mache gerne Reskins, es beschäftigt mich :)

Der NWB Desiro Classic in Blau ist fertig und die Dateien warten auf die Genehmigung.

Hier ist der fertige Artikel ...

Weiße Version folgt später, VT612.