Bahnhofsgebäude Eisenerz V3

• Hallo,

In der österreichischen Steiermark im schönen Ort namens 'Eisenerz' gab es nicht nur das Heizhaus, sondern natürlich auch ein zugehöriges Bahnhofsgebäude.

Der hier gebaute Zustand stellt das Gebäude so um die 60er Jahre dar.

Niemand weiß es so genau...

Das Modell hat folgende Eigenschaften:

- Schneedach zeigen/verbergen

- Blumenkästen zeigen/in den Keller bringen (verbergen)

- Bahnsteig zeigen/verbergen

- Automatischer Nachtmodus

- funktionierende Uhr (ClockRule erforderlich)

Hoffe, es gefällt.

Auf dem Weg zur DLS

Gruß

h.w

• hadotwe

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Bahnhofsgebäude Eisenerz“ zu „Bahnhofsgebäude Eisenerz V3“ geändert.
  • Hello hadotwe :

The model looks great! :clinking_beer_mugs:

One aspect is bothering me, (and maybe you too).
    The tiling of the roof shingles is very obvious.

Do you know how to run the advanced image equalization process in Photoshop? Original process link > Tutorial: How to Equalize Textures in Photoshop.

I have used this on many seed images in many of my own models, often for the roof shingles/tiles/planks of my building models

These are the steps.

Step by Step

1. Open image in Photoshop
    2. Duplicate Background layer [ Ctrl-J ]
    3. Open Filter > Blur > Average…
    4. Double click Background layer to change it into movable layer.
    5. Move it to the top of the stack, change it’s opacity to 50% and blending mode to Linear Light
    6. Open Filter > Other > High Pass… and play with Radius parameter to control the effect

Note: If you’re using the latest Photoshop version you may need to click “Show All Menu Items” in order to access Average and High Pass…

In the High Pass filter, dialogue box > Usually Radius 100 works just fine, but depending on the photo, you might want to adjust it in the range of 50 – 150, depending on image resolution and size of detail.

You may have to adjust contrast/brightness or use levels/curves in the Image>Adjustments menu after equalizing, as sometimes the process washes out color and/or detail.

After processing, the image will be better equalized, and the tiling will be nicer looking.

I can also run the process on your roof texture for you, and send back the the image.

• Hi Rico,

Thanks for the tip !

I'll give it a try.

And send me the roof texture you edited.

My roof-texture was created by me and processed into a seamless with the help from the program 'STGPRO'.

Please take on closer look , then it's not so bad as it seams to be.

You can find my email-adress for sending the texture made by You in my object-'config.txt'

The station will be available on the DLS in a few hours. Then take a closer look at the roof. It's not as bad as it seems.

The roof texture was created by me and made seamless with 'STGPRO'.

Unfortunately, the 'moiré-effect' is more visible from a distance.

--that's why there is a snow roof :winking_face:

Danke.

herbert

TRS2022-build 117655

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hadotwe ()

• @Big Bad Noja

Two more pictures from the building and the roof.

In my opinion the texture from the roof is not perfect highest quality, but it looks ok for me.

Of course, ....everything is possible to make better.

My problem is not the quality from Hadotwe,s buildings.

My true problem is, 80% from the other content on Trainz have not the same quality as Hadotwe's buildings.

I'm very happy with the content quality from Hadotwe.

Best regards

Christian